Saint Jo vs Jonesboro

Come on man. I really thought you were somewhat sensible. Since #20 was a sophomore I dont think he's ever been held to under 100 yards. Even in those games with top ranked teams. Most time against top ranked teams he has well over 200 just by himself.
That’s true. He’s all they have and they give him the ball on every play unless they are playing a push over team. I will also say #20 is probably the best pure running back in 1a probably was last year as well. They just can’t seem to put him in the right situation to have success when it counts. Y’all just can’t line up in front of us playing power football and win. It’s over at the half. I’ll talk to y’all again around 7pm.

He's up to 410 car, 5196 yds, and 103 TDs in his career. Missed 9 games his freshmen year with broken collarbone. Doesn’t get the recognition he deserves.

That’s true. He’s all they have and they give him the ball on every play unless they are playing a push over team. I will also say #20 is probably the best pure running back in 1a probably was last year as well. They just can’t seem to put him in the right situation to have success when it counts. Y’all just can’t line up in front of us playing power football and win. It’s over at the half. I’ll talk to y’all again around 7pm.
I wont be able to talk until probably after 9 when the game will be over after 4 quarters of great football. We can chat then.

So Jones and Superj, are you going to give everyone a update on the game like an actual score or are y’all too busy measuring your “fandom”? We can back later if y’all like 🤨

Back