Saint Jo vs Jonesboro

There is a man with confidence in his team. If St Jo doesn't have two or three physical players Jonesboro will overpower them and make it a rout. I'll take Jonesboro by 20.

JB is ranked 7th in D1, Saint Jo 29th. JB is favored by 45 per the Toy, which generally get's more accurate as district approaches. Maybe this provides motivation for SJ. Maybe a learning experience for the playoff's?

Anytime SJ plays a good team they lose. They play a weak schedule to start the year then roll into a weak district. After that they will most certainly always play the #2 team of another weak district and easily win that game. Week 2 or 3 of the playoffs they will run into a good team and start basketball the next day. Lol!!! If this game makes it to the 3rd quarter I’ll be shocked and if any of their fans are being honest so will they!!!

Anytime SJ plays a good team they lose. They play a weak schedule to start the year then roll into a weak district. After that they will most certainly always play the #2 team of another weak district and easily win that game. Week 2 or 3 of the playoffs they will run into a good team and start basketball the next day. Lol!!! If this game makes it to the 3rd quarter I’ll be shocked and if any of their fans are being honest so will they!!!
Jones1996 you still wear you letterman jacket to the games? Trying to figure out who to give a thumbs up to in the 3rd when this game is still going.

Jones1996 you still wear you letterman jacket to the games? Trying to figure out who to give a thumbs up to in the 3rd when this game is still going.
That actually is a good one man. But I won’t be at the game. I don’t make 3 hour trips when I know we are going to end the game early. You guys just can’t win big games not every program can. Can you give me one example of a game y’all have won against a to 15 opponent?? But I do respect y’all for taking the game. Our boys need to get used to traveling long distances and playing. Even if it will only be 2 quarters!!!

That actually is a good one man. But I won’t be at the game. I don’t make 3 hour trips when I know we are going to end the game early. You guys just can’t win big games not every program can. Can you give me one example of a game y’all have won against a to 15 opponent?? But I do respect y’all for taking the game. Our boys need to get used to traveling long distances and playing. Even if it will only be 2 quarters!!!
So what you are saying is your not a true fan, just like to get on here and talk behind the keyboard. True fans would drive around the world to watch their team play win or lose! You were talking about Saint Jo playing a weak schedule. Who has Jonesboro played this year. Coolidge is the highest ranked team and they are probably a true 27. Gonna be an interesting to see this one tonight!

So what you are saying is your not a true fan, just like to get on here and talk behind the keyboard. True fans would drive around the world to watch their team play win or lose! You were talking about Saint Jo playing a weak schedule. Who has Jonesboro played this year. Coolidge is the highest ranked team and they are probably a true 27. Gonna be an interesting to see this one tonight!
Your right we haven’t played a very tough schedule this year and we aren’t starting tonight. This game is over at the half.

This game reminds me of the Union Hill game last year. No one gave SJ a shot at all to compete. "SJ cant play with high ranked teams" "SJ plays a soft schedule" and to a certain point everyone was right and still is right. Everyone had us getting 45ed at half. We started out horrible with our runningback fumbling the first two offensive possesions and giving them the ball inside our own 20 for two easy scores. From that point on we played toe to toe with them and made a hell of a game out of it. On Friday nights under the lights though with the boys adrenaline pumping anything is possible for what i feel is two very good teams. I believe this is a good game for both teams to play to see where they stand.

I’d honestly be shocked if you guys have over 100 yards of total offense

Im not real concerned about it. Lol
Come on man. I really thought you were somewhat sensible. Since #20 was a sophomore I dont think he's ever been held to under 100 yards. Even in those games with top ranked teams. Most time against top ranked teams he has well over 200 just by himself.

Come on man. I really thought you were somewhat sensible. Since #20 was a sophomore I dont think he's ever been held to under 100 yards. Even in those games with top ranked teams. Most time against top ranked teams he has well over 200 just by himself.
he had close to 300 last year against a pretty solid union hill team. Kid is a stud

Back