Rumor Mill

Do y’all think there is any chance he goes where his brother is the AD?
Probably not just because they don’t really have enough to put around him to win state. People forget that the rest of the Benjamin team were also very talented kids that if they went to a different school would be considered one of the top 2 players on that team.

Probably not just because they don’t really have enough to put around him to win state. People forget that the rest of the Benjamin team were also very talented kids that if they went to a different school would be considered one of the top 2 players on that team.
I get that but I feel he’s good enough to make any team a contender. He also makes everyone around him better.

All this seems very familiar.

Look Up Lebron James GIF by ESPN

When will espn sit him down and let us know where he's taking his talents?

I actually already said on my new MySpace account x.com/thewesp69 that if I was Rigdon I would’ve left too! It won’t be easy to win in Benjamin without the 2 Heys boys!

We haven’t seen ole QUEEN OF HEARTS here in a while! Coincidence? I think not!

I have also heard that Rigdon will be playing for coach Burkheart at Richland next year! I think maybe he even sold the house to the Rigdons to get them in the school district! If that isn’t a classy move, I don’t know what is! He always does things the right way over there! Fair is fair!

I tried to get some more info from Matthew Steppchild, but that fool acted like he didn’t even know who I was! What a joke!

No matter where he is, you guarantee there won’t be any drama that follows them! I’ve never seen a more humble group of people win it all so quietly!

Love you guys, I will keep you posted with any new info that I get!

Let me just put the rumors to bed. The Rigdons will be in Richland Springs next year. The dad will be a full time sub while having co-defensive coordinator duties. Y'all can stop speculating now. God bless

Let me just put the rumors to bed. The Rigdons will be in Richland Springs next year. The dad will be a full time sub while having co-defensive coordinator duties. Y'all can stop speculating now. God bless
I predicted on April 1 that they were headed to San Saba County this season. Johnny South is smoking a big cigar now.

I predicted on April 1 that they were headed to San Saba County this season. Johnny South is smoking a big cigar now.
I didn't expect them to do the consensus guess from everyone in the state. Certainly doesn't help Richland clear the "we don't recruit" rumors. Oh well. Probably his best chance for the 4/4. Can't blame him

Back