RS vs JONESBORO

Bill answer this I'm not sure when the last time RS had to play all 4 quarters ...seems like the games are getting a little harder ..... sounds like I miss a very good game

I see David Rantala is still on here hating on the Milford Bulldogs.... But like typo1212 said if we dont beat anybody else we beat Oakwood and that makes my year. Why do I say that because he wont give us any respect. But matters not our boys have earned it on the field....point blank.... And it seems like the RS vs Jonesboro was a great game....Congrats Jboro on a great season....

otil_85":6ej7igs8 said:
Bill answer this I'm not sure when the last time RS had to play all 4 quarters ...seems like the games are getting a little harder ..... sounds like I miss a very good game
I was wondering the same thing about the 4 quarters?

smokeyjoe53":1j8s2o1y said:
On a semi-serious note; for all of you East Texans, be very cautious as you travel to and from the game in Richland Springs. The deer (& deer hunters) are thick in this area.
Contrary to popular belief all deer do not cross the highway where the signs designate them to do so. Some obviously cannot read................................
Deer-Crossing-Sign-K-6208.gif
Deer whistles!

david_rantala":10k30wjq said:
just another cowboy p prediction gone wrong. Richland springs has a much easier win next week over milford or cherokee. and more than likely a state title to boot.

Soooo with that "logic" then RS would be able to sleep thru a game with Oakwood. I mean Milly did beat them right?
RANTala, Milford will play RS closer than Jonesboro. Probably beat them. Then play Strawn for Round 4. Either way, you should be able to come watch it. Surely you won't have anything to do after Buckholts beats Oakwood tonight (let's face it, you know y'all don't wanna play Abbott).

Dogface":amvteynx said:
smokeyjoe53":amvteynx said:
On a semi-serious note; for all of you East Texans, be very cautious as you travel to and from the game in Richland Springs. The deer (& deer hunters) are thick in this area.
Contrary to popular belief all deer do not cross the highway where the signs designate them to do so. Some obviously cannot read................................
Deer whistles!
Deer whistles are about as useful as a screen door in a submarine................

smokeyjoe53":2b8yxggc said:
Dogface":2b8yxggc said:
smokeyjoe53":2b8yxggc said:
Deer whistles!
Deer whistles are about as useful as a screen door in a submarine................
I don't know. I heard a deer whistle once. Was a durdge. But it was whistling nonetheless.

J-boro had approx. twice the number of players RS did, Bigger and faster athletes for sure, but could not get it done. RS has something the others dont mojo or whatever. RS can be beat, but you will have to have your BEST game to do it. If we lose 1 player we are done, Bush limped off the field 2 or 3 times last nite. RS will be DOWN next year, so yall can talk then, but it has been one HELL OF A RIDE, which most of your schools will NEVER know. J-boro you were very good and stand tall in our eyes, getb your heads up. Next year yall will be State Champs I believe...

Flats, You very well could be right about them Jonesboro boys next year. To tell you the truth I had them picked for Div 2 Champions this year. I think thats a well coached bunch of kids over there. I really hate that for some of those boys, they fought a heckofa fight this year. That #7 kid (Garrett Buster I believe) was a BEAST, both sides of the ball. Keep your helmets on cedarchoppers your time is coming.

I just have a comment to make about the Jonesboro team. They were the biggest, fastest, strongest team that I have seen play in a while. Jonesboro had a great team last year, but this year they were totally awesome. They reminded me of the 2009 Strawn team with their size and speed. Great game Eagles, and Great game Coyotes. That was quite a show you put on for what looked like a record crowd of spectators.

otil_85":1x17zpa7 said:

9-9-2011
Richland Springs - 74
Austin Hill Country - 38

Once again twodollar and cowboy wrong on predictions and wont congratulate or admit they were wrong. And dawgville i said milford has a good team and congratulations. But both abbott and oakwood can tell you jonesboro is better. Rs by thirty

And when davidrantala did you ask Abbot and Oakwood... Honestly, we should have 45'ed you guys easily... but thats not the way the ball bounces...Good luck against Abbott.... We already know we will have to bring our A game against Richland Springs win or lose we did better than anyone expected...

David how are you going to say jonesboro is better than milford. They both beat Oakwood and Abbott, Milford beat Zephyr, Jonesboro lost to them. Jonesboro gave up 80 points to T-dad, Milford 45em 72 to 26.

Well 5chains I guess what davidrantala doesnt know is that Milford played Jonesboro in a scrimmage and Jboro didnt even score.... But one thing is for sure Owood vs Abbott and RS vs Milford will both be great games.... I do believe the team from both games that plays the best defense will win... All 4 teams have an offenses that will take care of itself......

Milford played Jonesboro one quarter in a scrimmage game! Milford will have to play its best game all yr without mistakes... R. S. by 30

That is your opinion Big_Boy and we are all entitled to one.... That comment was not directed at Jboro.... I know they have a great team... It was directed at someone who is always running his mouth off.... When his team doesnt have an undefeated record... But if Milford loses it wont be by 30

Back