RS vs Calvert ?

I haven't had the opportunity to see Calvert play but with the way RS blocks for4 complete quarters.... I will say RS by 14

I DONT HAVE A CLUE!

I do believe deep down the coaches can narrow it all down to a pretty accurate "educated guess", one way or another based on watching film.

Both coaching staffs realize that if Richland's power offense has success running sweeps and off-tackle blasts, they will score a kazillion points. And if Tippey's Tailback Option runs smoothly it will be a long, short night for purple. If the Trojans have success holding those plays to 3 or 4 yards and they know how to play the backside, Calvert will have a Trumpian chance.

Now, If the Coyotes neutralize Quan's legs by preventing him space, and are successful with their Iredell attack, it could be a Reagonian mismatch of 1984 preportions.

Another possibility is whether or not the challengers have a key player or two already thinking and dreaming of basketball season. If so, they will take the path of least resistance when the RS troops test their metal. I doubt the Coyotes have wasted a single moment on thoughts of roundball and the next season.

Glue yourselves to the first two teams' possessions like blond dye to Donald's war-bonnet. Then we might have some clues .

One thing I saw was that if Calvert could have thrown the ball deep all night, they would have traded scores with Richland. Richland could not defend it, plus Calvert had a poor defense.

Back