Richland Springs vs Calvert

Like I said, Calvert has found their Messiah in Coach Ashley, watch out guys, Calvert’s coming !
Great Game, congratulations to all!
Most importantly, apparently no serious injuries.

Bluecat98, were you even at the game? Two great teams giving it all to the end. I suppose the 2004 Richland team was overrated when they only beat Throckmorton 22-14. Great sixman football if you ask me

Canis Latrans":3jfpy9x5 said:
Bluecat98, were you even at the game? Two great teams giving it all to the end. I suppose the 2004 Richland team was overrated when they only beat Throckmorton 22-14. Great sixman football if you ask me

It’s just his opinion man, let the man have his own opinion like you have yours. He said to him they seem a little over rated, to you we know they are extremely underrated. Stop trying to force your opinions on everyone

RS and Jayton well sounds like u are getting ahead of your self saying that match up is coming up. RS sounds like should have lost to Calvert and now u are saying playing for a title. U still have two games before that happens and I don’t think y’all will be there. THATS my opinion.

Canis Latrans":5acmkada said:
Yet you get very defensive when people say your son wasnt playing enough at RS so you moved him. Its just opinions man. Let us have em.

That’s funny, when did someone say that? And what was my response? I don’t get defensive at all, you see that is not the case but you are entitled to you opinion. I have stated the reason we left on here and to the AD at RS the day we left. My story has not changed, I could not and will not get behind a lynch mob mentality of a group of people on a search and destroy mission against a undeserving family. You don’t want them there that’s fine, just handle the situation with class and dignity because the children in your halls are watching and learning. I refused for my to learn that it’s ok to destroy anything in your way by any means necessary. That’s just my opinion of the situation and what we based our decision off of. Now as for my sons playing time, he played plenty for a kid that missed first three weeks of practice with a pulled hamstring and lower back muscle. I think he had 3 practice days before first game and played half the defensive snaps and on special teams, then only other game was the following week and he played a pretty good game the team won and nothing to complain about. He had asked the Tuesday before if he could come back here because he didn’t like that they kicked coach Rigdon out of coaching and just didn’t like it there like he thought he would. Since my daughter had knee surgery that week and was not able to help with the transport back and forth and my sons heart wasn’t in it We made OUR decision. If what you said was true I would not get offended I’d love it when someone said that so my response could be ...did you watch the game when we played against RS for JH District Title on the prestigious COYOTE Field??? I believe my son had more points than the whole Coyote team and led his team in tackles, forced turnovers, and was clearly not sad that he wasn’t on the other team or complaining about playing time. His teammates and fans of the team enjoyed our celebration on the field and we left, no reason to get offended if anything would that not be a reason to feel vindicated? But instead of all that we are just happy that he is somewhere he is loved and with someone that pushes him and motivates him. Happy kids make happy parents

Nice try keyboard warrior

SixmanSpectator":2hwm02oz said:
Do not sleep on MC.
I think motley county is good but going up to against a very good Jayton I don’t think they can win that one. I haven’t seen Jayton this fired up since 2006 when I first started actually watching 6 man football.

Canis Latrans":2q1j4ssy said:

I’m just going off of common scores. Calvert lost to Milford and Coolidge by about the same amount. Richland has given up more point to teams than a state contender normally would in my opinion. I leave emotion out of it, which fans normally don’t.

All about the truth":20ttbj7o said:
RS and Jayton well sounds like u are getting ahead of your self saying that match up is coming up. RS sounds like should have lost to Calvert and now u are saying playing for a title. U still have two games before that happens and I don’t think y’all will be there. THATS my opinion.
I’m assuming your referring to my comment “allaboutthetruth” if you are than here is the Truth my friend
I’m not a Jayton or RS fan but if you read my comment a little closer I said “IF” it come to Jayton vs RS. “IF” is the key word in my comment.

Canis Latrans":2wupbaxu said:
Yet you get very defensive when people say your son wasnt playing enough at RS so you moved him. Its just opinions man. Let us have em.
* you seem bitter for whatever reason I do not know other than you're a RS person/fan. I think (opinion) JB is a snake (opinion) and I believe theres a level of corruption and recruiting going on at RS. My question is, why was he invited back a week before two-a-days started to be the AD/HFB when it was already set in stone. Just sounds like collusion and small town politics to me. Like I said, it's my opinion.

Back