Rockwall Heritage vs. Richland Springs

Might want to keep an eye on the radar this afternoon and/or bring a rain coat/wear old boots.
40% chance of rain sometime late this evening or tonight.

pharris":kupyobcv said:
Are there any updates on the game. The live streaming does not work on my phone.
This site only will live update on west teams if they are ranked above an EAST TEAM, you know they have scores,, watch the excuses after I post this.....

It ended on the last play of the half with a 30 something yard Tippie zig zagging run. He's not the whole team by any means but he is the real deal. RS did have to work for it, RH never quit. Both teams scored on their first possession and it took RS a little while to start rolling. I think the score was 22-6 at the end of the 1st.
I didn't think at that point it would be over at the half. Thought there was a very small chance RH might score a time or two more and even last the whole game. But RS had a heck of a second quarter.

A RS cheer caught my ear. "intimidate and dominate". That's the essence of it. Playing football is fun but winning is funner. Winning a football game isn't "everything" in life, but it's still funner than loosing one.
Intimidation through execution (of e.g. blocks, practice, focus) results in dominance though it does not eliminate the human desire/effort aspect. That itself is still required to dominate.

Ex eagle":1pghp4hi said:
Yea Richland looks real good against these average teams
I guess I am just having a hard time determining if you are trying to pull someone's leg or if you really are that dumb. The Coyotes have 45ed the number 3 and number 5 ranked Division I teams and now the top ranked private school in the state. I know some of you people refer to Coyote supporters as the RS Mafia but how are we supposed to react to such asanine crap as this? Enjoy your fantasy world Ex eagle. Maybe you can suggest some better than average teams the Coyotes can play.

Back