Richland Springs Vs Milford

RS better bring their A and B game. Because we are coming for them just like they are coming for us.... These young Milford Dawgs have heart and they arent going down without a fight... We are not one dimensional anyone of those guys can be playmakers.... So all I can say is bring it on... They are ready...

I've been thinking this would be a good game for a while now...I also remember the last time I thought this same playoff matchup would be a good game...that was the 2010 Semi-Final game so there's that

Richland averages 4.9 points allowed per game, but none of the teams that they've played so far has anywhere near the offensive fire power that Milford has. These kids are fired up for this game, no way it will end at half time. These kids have been doubted all year. They've felt like they were the best team in the state for a while now.

Yes 2010 was very disappointing.... But those young men fought despite injury and losing probably the best quarterback in 6man to health reason..... In 2012 we gave them a run for the money.... This year we are bringing it HOME....

Well if you remember the 2010 season Milford lost the first game of the season 58-56 to Richland springs. They had milford at half 36 to 6. After halftime Milford came out with a different mind set. Milford had them beat with 2 minutes left in the game and a costly fumble lost them that game. Milford even scored more touchdown than them. Missed extra point of course killed milford that game. Number 7 Jamie Johnson was one of the best spreadback/qp that I've ever seen and he exposed Richland that game. If we wouldn't have gone done mid-season with a kidney failure that semi final game would have been totally different and they know it. Milford made it to that semi final game with straight heart. This game should be very good. Taron smith is a straight image of that jamie johnson kid. Both teams have alot of talent will be the game to be at.

How mentally tough is Richland Springs this year? Will they be frustrated facing a team with SO much speed? Milfords crowd is very wild and rowdy, how will Richland respond to that type of environment? In my opinion this is what playoff football should be! Two great powerhouses facing off! In Milford we've been talking about this game for months. This should be epic, wouldn't want to miss it for anything.

OJ, how about you ask Zephyr, Sterling City, Rockwall Heritage and Fort Worth THESA how RS handles speed. #1 might break a few, but we will see how fast he is after he gets hit a few times.

Do you really think #1 hasnt been hit this year?... Come on be serious.... And let us remember he isnt the only one out there.... All we need is a few from him because the other guys will add their few that equals a W.... Its going to be a great game.... Wouldnt miss it for the world....

No JPUP, I really don't. Jonesboro might have gotten a few hits. I was hoping Garden City would have but they didnt. But watching the Coyote defense, they will hit you every play. And on offense they will hit you every play. Milford will finally face a real physical team.

Ex eagle I don't doubt it. Jonesboro is a physical team I wish I was off that weekend so I could have made that game. But Jonesboro is the only physical team that Milford has faced and we all know who won that one. My point being when Milford plays a physical hard-hitting team they aren't as fast and pumped up as the opening kick-off. So we'll see if Milford has worked on that since the Jonesboro game.

Back