Richland Springs AD/PE Teacher??

Bluecat98

Six-man fan
I just noticed this was posted on the TASAnet site. It doesn't say anything about coaching. Not interested, just wondering what was going on here...

If this family which most people don’t know personally but still bad mouth, got done this way over the desire to bring burkhart back and their differences in opinion of little things on social media then shame on you RS!!! Coach rigdon despite the uninformed internet experts opinion is a fantastic guy, with even better kids!! I hate this for them

You can’t make this crap up. I know RS has its supporters but this proud program and district is turning into a dumpster fire.

I don't know if there is anything to the rumor about Jerry going back to RS, but if he did, you can bet that all of the wrinkles will be ironed out PDQ.

Johnny South":2i0gdbdv said:
I don't know if there is anything to the rumor about Jerry going back to RS, but if he did, you can bet that all of the wrinkles will be ironed out PDQ.
Jerry will save us and make everything all better again.

The dumpster fire is because this school board is infatuated with a man that has zero loyalty or love for them! Jerry has thought this community to trust nobody!! Coach Rigdon was done very wrong and him and his family did not deserve it!! Jerry will struggle if rigdon moves his boys especially since Landon won’t even be eligible most of season!! The moral confidence and spirits were great all summer, but now here we are wondering wtf is going on and who would choose a man that never chooses them!!! Sure hope the rigdon to strawn rumor is legit !!! Play them Jerry

Back