jrodd547

11-man fan
#18Abbott 51---#49Kopperl 26

#7Aquilla 28---#52Coolidge 6

#41Bynum 24---#33Trinidad 20

#27Lometa 72---#8Penelope 50

All games didnt go as planned!!!
Abbott should have won by way more...
Aquilla should have went home early with the win...
Bynum should have lost but won in an upset victory..
Penelope should have won but close score was exspected...

I think we can bet on a close District battle between all teams!!

Aquilla played much of the game with backups. The coaches decided it was a good game to give them needed experience. I expect Aquilla to win district and the others to battle for second. We'll find out for sure in a few weeks...

After seeing Abbott play the way they did against Milford, I think they have district wrapped up! I know it is early but I do not see anyone in district 14 coming close to beating Abbott. They are too fast and have two great running backs. They also have a huge center that can block!

The COUGAR DEFENSE was awsome tonight!! I think everyone in District 14 is going to have a hard time moving the ball on this defense!
They are fast and all six swarm to the ball..The offense was good and the running backs were great, they just need to keep working! I cant wait till District 14 action starts!!!

My Picks for district
Aquilla #1
Abbott- Havent seen them play, but tradition could carry them.
Penelope- Can Penelope keep up?!?!
Bynum- Possible dark horse, new coach, new attitude. Maybe the biggest suprise of all!

I have not seen the river rats play this year. It does seem that their defense is playing well, but they are having problems putting points on the board. You are gonna have to put more than 30 on the board to get anywhere close the the mighty panthers!

mj1522":1ovukeaa said:
I have not seen the river rats play this year. It does seem that their defense is playing well, but they are having problems putting points on the board. You are gonna have to put more than 30 on the board to get anywhere close the the mighty panthers!
Rabbits are usually fast, but they don't fare very well when they get trucked.

Back