Rankings

I was given a very specific directive. When I asked if I could post my rankings, I was told "yeah, but you gotta keep aquilla down."

CowboyP":iuwor3mb said:
WTH? First Granger, then pete, & now you too? Why aren't my teams in the top 10? Why are you hating on them? They can beat anyone, anytime.

Until they beat ACHS, you're blowing smoke.

Ok seriously gordon is definantly un-deserving to be in the top 10 there are teams out there that have played a lot more teams of better caliber. Just because gordon made an upset that will probably only happen 1 out of 10 times doesn't mean there in the top 10 now here are my top 10:

1. Ira
2.Borden County
3.Rankin
4.Throckmorton
5.Valley
6.Sands
7.Petersburg
8.Aspermont
9.Crowell
10.Zephyr

ZHSFAN2007":31yqnpyw said:
Ok seriously gordon is definantly un-deserving to be in the top 10 there are teams out there that have played a lot more teams of better caliber. Just because gordon made an upset that will probably only happen 1 out of 10 times doesn't mean there in the top 10 now here are my top 10:

1. Ira
2.Borden County
3.Rankin
4.Throckmorton
5.Valley
6.Sands
7.Petersburg
8.Aspermont
9.Crowell
10.Zephyr

The folks in Water Valley my not like that. They beat Sands.

ZHSFAN2007":3q5g85g6 said:

1. Ira
2.Borden County
3.Rankin
4.Throckmorton
5.Valley
6.Sands
7.Petersburg
8.Aspermont
9.Crowell
10.Zephyr
Zephyr? Seriously? You might want to adjust your meds...

CowboyP":8tu5nk1p said:
hornkeeper12":8tu5nk1p said:
I was given a very specific directive. When I asked if I could post my rankings, I was told "yeah, but you gotta keep aquilla down."
I knew there was a conspiracy against us!

Yes, the Rosicrucians, Masons, Illumanati, and the Tri-lateral Commission all have decreed that Aquilla will be ignored this year.

CowboyP":2lupxuwd said:
ZHSFAN2007":2lupxuwd said:

1. Ira
2.Borden County
3.Rankin
4.Throckmorton
5.Valley
6.Sands
7.Petersburg
8.Aspermont
9.Crowell
10.Zephyr
Zephyr? Seriously? You might want to adjust your meds...

Oh I get it!
As long as you only list your team
as only #10
you can squeeze them into
any rank list
no matter what.
Isn't that conveeeeeeeenient.

Hey pete u need to see if u can borrow this guys hat to draw out of his look pretty close for his first week. Where are your rankings after week 5 Pete by my calculations mc should jump to the top spot with ur system (hat) whatever, after getting Blanked by Crowell at the half??

SimplyPut":rss2gugn said:
OBK, is the Bohemian club also a conspirator against Aquilla?

Dang it! Get it straight. It's a West Texas conspiracy against all things East Texas. God started it eons ago when he created the land. Now, it's up to us who are the stewards of such bounty to rub the East Texas weenies nose in it every chance we get. Therefore, West Texas will always grow better boys than East Texas and whoop their East Texas butts.

If you need any other words of wisdom from me, I will be available after further consultations with Rainjack on how to post on this site.

Old Bearkat":3muj4awh said:
SimplyPut":3muj4awh said:
OBK, is the Bohemian club also a conspirator against Aquilla?

Yes, everyone is plotting against Aquilla. They need to be put down.
Hmmmm. That does create a minor problem. A conspiracy of this magnitude will be very difficult to overcome. I just may have to send the monkey gang to kidnap OBK. Holding him hostage may help.

oldfat&bald":qqo8cpy1 said:
You highly over rate OBK. He's just a cog in the wheel. You gotta go after Rainjack to get any stroke over the illuminati.
Rainjack, smokey, and granger are all being watched. My monkeys will soon have them all under control.

Back