Predictions for first round div 1

LOL. Just picking at you.
I don't know anything about Oglesby. But looking at their schedule it's not that strong. May is really down this year and the others are ranked really low.
Which means nothing sometimes.
My wife’s friend has a kid that plays there. All I have heard all year is how great they are this year. It’s not the great coaching that has them 9-0 it’s the infusion of talent from what I’ve heard.

I expect after this week they will find the competition really gets a lot better than any team they have played.
May not make a bit a difference.
I seen a team that was ranked high last year that got clobbered in the 4th round because they were not used to getting knocked around and made one demitional. I have seen teams get so overwhelmed they couldn't do anything but make mental mistakes.
You never know.
Been on both ends of those scenarios.
Good Luck!

100 yards of offense I heard. That is not concerning. You think Benjamin will be stopped? A different scheme doesn’t fixed missed tackles. Regardless you will need in the 600+ offensive yards to beat Benjamin. 1 touchdown on 4th down doesn’t concern Benjamin. Thank you for pointing out Crowell, who I’m sure was instructed by the wesp to hold every possession yet it was called 1 time. I get it thought it’s hard to throw flags on teams getting tossed like a salad. Benjamin defensively and offensively unstoppable.
Now you're complaining about the refs? LOL

Dang dude, just take a valium or something, chillax for a bit. Nobody's (seriously) saying Benjamin isn't good, you don't have to be a keyboard warrior every single post. You're team's doing good, enjoy the moment. DBAA.

Now you're complaining about the refs? LOL

Dang dude, just take a valium or something, chillax for a bit. Nobody's (seriously) saying Benjamin isn't good, you don't have to be a keyboard warrior every single post. Your team's doing good, enjoy the moment. DBAA.
no if you’d read the previous post you’ll see I’m telling him why Crowell was able to achieve their 100 yards on 40 attempts. There’s nothing to complain about up here at the top. I can and will just like every single person will defend their team when people speak up. You just worry about your self and hop off it!

It’s going to be Ogelsby playing Benjamin at state. They had two boys move in that totally changed the dynamics of that team.
This Oglesby team is loaded with talent at every position.They have been overlooked all year because of their schedule.The Tigers will be the last team standing come December from the East.

This Oglesby team is loaded with talent at every position.They have been overlooked all year because of their schedule.The Tigers will be the last team standing come December from the East.
That could be but not with a state championship. Sadly for us East guys this season isn’t looking good for a State Championship in either D1 or D2.
Barring any injuries to the West teams and I pray that doesn’t happen. However, it’s a game and anything can happen. Kinda makes me miss the days of playing State in the elements. You never know what can happen in a mud bowl or freezing cold.

That could be but not with a state championship. Sadly for us East guys this season isn’t looking good for a State Championship in either D1 or D2.
Barring any injuries to the West teams and I pray that doesn’t happen. However, it’s a game and anything can happen. Kinda makes me miss the days of playing State in the elements. You never know what can happen in a mud bowl or freezing cold.
There are times I miss watching the game in the freezing cold or a down pour but at the same time I can’t imagine how cool it is for those kids and cheerleaders to be able to enjoy the last game of the season and for many of their careers in a beautiful stadium in great weather. I lean more on the cowboy stadium side of it myself. But I have definitely watched some fun games at Shotwell, Sweetwater and at old Bobcat stadium in San Angelo. But I love the fact when you show up to a controlled environment that there is no question that is a fair matchup for both teams and no excuses can be made.

MARK my words.....they will be taken out early...The East has a few sleepers I see with their eye on the PRIZE other than Oglesby
They will make it through the first three rounds there’s no way one of them seven teams can beat them. Who do you see them playing in round four RS?

Really I looked back at the archives over the last 10 years and didn’t see any runs deeper than second round. I guess it’s easy to be a good coach when you have good talent move in.
The coach there now hasn't been there 10 years. This is year four, which is about how many years it takes to get your program established.

Back