Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

We all just have to accept, whether we like it or not, that if a healthy Grayson Rigdon plays all 4 quarters, That game is a win. As a high school student in multiple sports, He is 37-6 in Basketball and 27-0 in Football. The kids is a winner and the best of the best in 1A since he walked on as a Freshman. Only Graford and Lingleville are undefeated against him.
i think you meant Benjamin is 37-6 in basketball and 27-0 in football ******** it takes a team to win not just 1 player

Why does he continue to play at the 1A level? I’ve heard the kid has interests from D1 schools why not go 4A-6A and showcase his talents against other similar talented athletes week after week. Not badmouthing the kid he is a great athlete I just feel it would be better for him long term to go to a bigger school.

Why does he continue to play at the 1A level? I’ve heard the kid has interests from D1 schools why not go 4A-6A and showcase his talents against other similar talented athletes week after week. Not badmouthing the kid he is a great athlete I just feel it would be better for him long term to go to a bigger school.
DII

We all just have to accept, whether we like it or not, that if a healthy Grayson Rigdon plays all 4 quarters, That game is a win. As a high school student in multiple sports, He is 37-6 in Basketball and 27-0 in Football. The kids is a winner and the best of the best in 1A since he walked on as a Freshman. Only Graford and Lingleville are undefeated against him.
The best of the best on a select team. Go play for the schools at bottom of the rankings and win, and then we can talk about the best in 1A. Not hard to win in sixman or 1A when you and a buddy coach get together and decide which school has the best athletes to hook your family wagon up to.

The best of the best on a select team. Go play for the schools at bottom of the rankings and win, and then we can talk about the best in 1A. Not hard to win in sixman or 1A when you and a buddy coach get together and decide which school has the best athletes to hook your family wagon up to.
Other than the one year of 11man when they changed schools, has their father even taken them to 1A D1 level or has it always been 1A D2?

Here is my two cents and it’s not even worth that, this could be a good game…. Could be. Problem is someone at some point has to stop Rigdon, as much negative attention that the kid catches there is also no denying that that is no easy feat. Looking at his stats I really don’t believe that he has been tackled more than 20 times the entire season. On the flip side their defense is pretty bad as well and I know Jayton definitely has the speed to make this a contest. The real issue is Benjamin has other playmakers as well. Can Rigdon be stopped? Can that sketchy Benjamin Defense stop Jayton? Not too sure about either. But it will be fun to watch.

That’s the dumbest comparison I’ve ever seen. This is the only kid we treat this way. Nobody said Ben Crockett needed to go play for Harrold to be considered the best. Nobody tells Tyler Ethridge that since he didn’t go to Lohn he couldn’t be great. Sounds like you are butt hurt that the family y’all ran off is the reason y’all won’t win state.

I think it is a shame that such a great football player (Rigdon) has spent the majority of his high school football career playing D2. I hear a lot of talk that he's the Best 6-Man Player Ever etc etc. But, in my humble opinion...his impressive stats, his state titles and the buzz I hear about his abilities and accomplishments simply can't be held with too much regard because he doesn't play the best teams in 6-man. I mean, c'mon folks, Benjamin wouldn't beat Abbott, Westbrook, or Gordon among others. I know I'm Old School and 6-man has changed with the division split (ugh) but if it were not for the split, we could be talking about a tremendous football player who could easily lose in the 2nd and 3rd round consistently. Sure, he impressed the heck out of me when I saw him play and I've heard he takes his training very seriously. But, he can't be the "best ever" when you consider the other great players out there that he hasn't and probably never will play. I'd love to see him go to a Moran or an Evant and see if he can take them to AT&T. Now THAT might change my mind. Sorry for throwing shade on the above schools.

I think it is a shame that such a great football player (Rigdon) has spent the majority of his high school football career playing D2. I hear a lot of talk that he's the Best 6-Man Player Ever etc etc. But, in my humble opinion...his impressive stats, his state titles and the buzz I hear about his abilities and accomplishments simply can't be held with too much regard because he doesn't play the best teams in 6-man. I mean, c'mon folks, Benjamin wouldn't beat Abbott, Westbrook, or Gordon among others. I know I'm Old School and 6-man has changed with the division split (ugh) but if it were not for the split, we could be talking about a tremendous football player who could easily lose in the 2nd and 3rd round consistently. Sure, he impressed the heck out of me when I saw him play and I've heard he takes his training very seriously. But, he can't be the "best ever" when you consider the other great players out there that he hasn't and probably never will play. I'd love to see him go to a Moran or an Evant and see if he can take them to AT&T. Now THAT might change my mind. Sorry for throwing shade on the above schools.
Yes, the only reason he gets the camp invites and has many videos of him going head to head and winning against 5 star DBs at a college division 1 level is because he plays sixman division division 2. If he played sixman division 1. He wouldn’t make it off the bench much less ever get invited to one of those camps. There is so much talent in Division 1 it’s a shame not a single person has been or will be called by a college to go to the next level because they are so much better than the division 2 sixman talent. It’s like having those extra 5 kids just put you guys over the top. I wish colleges could see that as easily as you do!

Yes, the only reason he gets the camp invites and has many videos of him going head to head and winning against 5 star DBs at a college division 1 level is because he plays sixman division division 2. If he played sixman division 1. He wouldn’t make it off the bench much less ever get invited to one of those camps. There is so much talent in Division 1 it’s a shame not a single person has been or will be called by a college to go to the next level because they are so much better than the division 2 sixman talent. It’s like having those extra 5 kids just put you guys over the top. I wish colleges could see that as easily as you do!
You put me in my place with your eloquent retort. Lesson learned! Take care.

Y’all gonna beat this to death. I’ve said it before anyone being looked at from this level is great accomplishment more so than any title or record cause it’s an opportunity to get an higher level education. So I say more power to him. Like I said before the hardest part on transitioning to college is 99% of the time you’re no longer Super Man with all the focus and attention. It’s more mental than physical. Fast is fast. Strong is strong. Knowledge is knowledge. It’s the mindset that kills most dreams.

Back