Prediction: Jayton over Benjamin in a hard fought battle

You should post some form of proof to back up your absolutely ridiculous claims before you start throwing the coaches under the bus, too.
Why do you think I put the I believe part. That’s how those kids were playing. If not told by coaching staff they let it happen all night long.

Well I dont have a dog in the hunt other than my picks for Dave Campbell's which I dont really care about...I like and want good games...and honestly since I played with Nathan Hayes one might try to argue I'd have a rooting interest in Benjamin (which would be a fair point)

I dont see how saying the next two games will be tough ones is outlandish...usually that is how the playoffs work...it gets harder each round you advance. I picked Benjamin to win the west and Im sticking with it. I think they have some good pieces around Rigdon and their kicker is a good secret weapon. The grind of Area, Q-Final, Semi-Final games will test them and I dont think thats a crazy thing to say. There is a week off before the state game so I dont think the last 3 game gauntlet will hurt them heading into state...iron sharpens iron usually so I think it would only help them as long as nothing serious happens.

I am trying to get this back on track folks

Jayton will push them like Newcastle did but Benjamin will still raise the gold ball I think. Benjamin by 24

I'm just jerking your chain Leman. It was actually a dig at ACE more than anything. I'll quit commenting though to keep it on track.

Where is TheWesp when you need him? He can tell us what's really gonna happen in this one.

I’m thinking that game last night will be a refocus moment for the Stangs. Getting that many points put up on them gets their attention and they come back this next week to make a statement. Benjamin by 40

After having been having watched my Hounds get beating handily by both Newcastle and Jayton (both of which are very good teams), I believe Jayton is hands down better than Newcastle on both sides of the ball. To me it doesn't matter who wins this battle, but in my own personal opinion Jayton has a tall task at beating Benjamin but at the same time Benjamin has a tall task at beating Jayton handily, which should hopefully make for a good game. The football can bounce funny on any given night. Best of luck to both teams!

I think this game will be a great one. Probably the best defense Benjamin has faced. Arguably the best offense as well. Could come down to turnovers and extra points. Obviously Benjamin has great kicking game after last night’s performance. I have zero knowledge of Jayton’s kicking ability. I don’t think we see the high scoring we did last night. Both defenses will need to have best of season type performance. I will give the nod to Jayton on defense and to Benjamin on offense. Like I said turnovers and kicking will determine this one. I could be wrong but some of y’all thought I was crazy picking Cherokee. Hmmm lol

I grew up in Jayton, but played 8 man football. We have had very good athletes over the years
and over time. However, I spent 25 years coaching 11 man football and mostly in 4A and 5A
schools. 6 man football is pretty much wide open and scores resemble a basketball game. A
lot of things depends on preparation in practice for whatever opponents there is and strategy
for the game. Everything depends on offensive and defensive discipline of every player, as well
as control of the football without turnovers.

In my opinion, I have spent time on play patterns and developing defensive schemes and played
some as a quarterback, running back and defensive back and defensive end. In coaching I was
better with multiple defenses and statistical analysis.

Benjamin has scored 663 points for the season and opponents have scored 165 points on Benjamin.
Jayton has scored 580 points for the season and opponents have scored 82 points on Jayton.
Based on this, Benjamin shows offensive productivity and Jayton shows defensive productivity.
May well be a very tight game.

Benjamin didn’t like getting blocked, they grab,sling , flop like Lebron needing a water break . Benjamin’s defense is suspect at best. Looks good against weaker teams….Offensively best in the state. No matter what queen of the pep squad thinks about last night. They won by 28 ( kicker is awesome) great job by the way.

I grew up in Jayton, but played 8 man football. We have had very good athletes over the years
and over time. However, I spent 25 years coaching 11 man football and mostly in 4A and 5A
schools. 6 man football is pretty much wide open and scores resemble a basketball game. A
lot of things depends on preparation in practice for whatever opponents there is and strategy
for the game. Everything depends on offensive and defensive discipline of every player, as well
as control of the football without turnovers.

In my opinion, I have spent time on play patterns and developing defensive schemes and played
some as a quarterback, running back and defensive back and defensive end. In coaching I was
better with multiple defenses and statistical analysis.

Benjamin has scored 663 points for the season and opponents have scored 165 points on Benjamin.
Jayton has scored 580 points for the season and opponents have scored 82 points on Jayton.
Based on this, Benjamin shows offensive productivity and Jayton shows defensive productivity.
May well be a very tight game.
Virgil is new here. He'll learn soon enough that thoughtful analysis and insight is not what happens here.....
Hi Virgil! Welcome to our little hangout.

Benjamin gave up 80 to a pretty good team. Jayton is better than pretty good. Jayton has easily handled two pretty good teams the past two weeks. I think Jayton comes away with a win in a high scoring shootout. Sorry Ace of Diamonds my man. Look on the bright side. Rigdon is a stud at basketball too 🏀

Wesp has been missing in action. I need to know how to pick this week. Maybe he’s busy putting a defensive scheme together for Benjamin
Benjamin gave up 80 to a pretty good team. Jayton is better than pretty good. Jayton has easily handled two pretty good teams the past two weeks. I think Jayton comes away with a win in a high scoring shootout. Sorry Ace of Diamonds my man. Look on the bright side. Rigdon is a stud at basketball too 🏀
that might be best post I’ve read today. Lol.

I hope you are right.

Back