Prayers for Coach Ethridge

I certainly hope that is not the case but our thoughts and prayers are with the ethridge family and follett community if it is.

This prayer goes each and every Coach. Their stress is so mentally tough. Watching films, studying plays for his kids, then wondering which kid to put on the play and the closer they get to the play offs the more stress sets in. It seems to us that its one of the easiest jobs in the world but I tell you it's one of the toughest. There is no security in their jobs and thats another worry. Please pray for all Coaches as they need it tremendously.

Prayers for Lohn, Coach Ethridge is a great guy and I hate to hear that!

Big E did not, and I repeat DID NOT have a heart attack. It may be angina. I just got off phone with him and he is doing well at home. He should be able to coach on Friday. I'm sure he still covets the prayers.

Fantastic. Kind of worried all of us without an update. He may just need some rest. Coach Jerry went to the hospital diagnosed with an enlarged heart. I believe they kept him a couple of days. He had someone take the nurses board off the wall and he decided plans. The other Coaches took up where Jerry left off until he got back out there on the field on the Friday game.. He was amazing on how fast he recovered. It was during the play offs.

I want to THANK EVERYONE for the prayers and kind words expressed on this site and over the phone; it has been overwhelming in a very beneficial way. May God bless and keep you all....

Thank you Coach Holloway for intervening in my behalf and explaining what has happened the last week or so.
To be perfectly honest with you I had two weeks of chest pains that gradually became more painful last Thursday. Then, on Sat. night it spread into my right jaw and arm and eventually into my left chest at which time my beloved wife put me in the hospital. After several visits with doctors they agree that I must lose my flub and start exercising to release the stress build up that we all have. The technical word for this affliction is Angina (u can imagine what our players call it...and me now). I am obliged to follow their demands. That is all there is to it.

Since today is a day of rest and giving thanks< I would like to offer a prayer before we sit down to eat.

Father of heaven and earth we give thanks to you today for all that you have blessed us with this year. Thank you, God, that we can be together and enjoy this time of teamwork and togetherness. Bless our hopes and the preparations we make. Show us wisdom and make us love humility, and grace and kindness of mind and spirit.
And thank you, Lord, for preparing a way for us to win this struggle over this world, over sin and calloused hearts.
Thank you Father for every blessing: our familys, our love, good health, each other, and most of all for shedding the Lamb's blood for our forgiveness. In Jesus Wonderful name, Amen

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND "GOD BLESS US EVERYONE".

oldfat&bald":1p15tn0e said:
Is it time for the peanut gallery to start cracking jokes about you watching tape of Grandfalls yet?
Actually,
it's past time.
Coach will be fine.
We need to start with the fat jokes
and keep going till Coach is back in fighting shape again!!!

I love the fact he's named after a chopper.
jus sayin'.

Back