Pick ‘em

SimplyPut

Six-man pro
I must be missing something so someone help me out here. Best I can tell out of the 26 games I made predictions on only 2 games have been played. Yet standing are showing 6 games played. I’m 4-2 for instance.

Actually, there does appear to be a bug in the system. Four of the games that were originally pick 'em games, that were played yesterday, aren't showing up on the Pick distribution page, or anywhere else where the pick 'em games are shown. It's only showing 26/30 games. I'll have to dig into the code as soon as I get a chance and see what's going on.

Thank you for bringing this up! I'll get it fixed ASAP!

I believe I've identified the error in the code. I've got this week fixed and I'll update the software shortly to, hopefully, be sure it doesn't happen with any of tonight's games. It doesn't appear as though this bug shouldn't have affected any of the scores/records for any of the pick 'em leaderboards, though.

Last edited:
It looks like there may still be an issue. For example, it shows 10 people picked Jonesboro to win and 108 picked Abilene Christian, but it was the opposite. When you click on the 10 that picked Jonesboro, then it shows the correct info and the same for when you click on the 108 for Abilene Christian. There are several other matchups the same way.

I think it's all related to the same issue I found yesterday. I'm about to head to Jayton now, so I can't get it fixed today, but I will get it fixed as soon as I can. Rest assured, though, that none of the leaderboards should have been affected.

I believe I got this issue fixed today. We'll know more this weekend when scores start getting added, but I'm pretty sure we're good to go now.

Additionally, I've added weekly leaderboards to the pick 'em now so if you had a bad week 1, you can still win week 2!

Back