Oakwood Vs Buckholts

By the way typo. You predicting oakwood to lose next week. Yall are the ones playing richland springs or jonesboro prolly rs. milford loses to either of those teams however.

david_rantala":3dl26ogy said:
lol. You know thats why i call you typo right. You are right we could have done it. stupid typo.
Could have? Who knows. The important thing is you didn't.
I've said that neither Oakwood nor Buckholts can beat Abbott. I stand by that. I've also got Milford picked to play for the title. I'll stick with that as well.

Perfect cowboyp since you picked abbott i feel like we have an even better shot at beating them. lol. i know you arent any good at picking games. Just like how oakwood was going to lose be eight . you were off again. i said oakwood by twenty five was only off thirteen points. If oakwood gets healthy abbott better not make a mistake because Oakwood will be playing hard and putting up massive points when it counts. Oakwood is averaging 96.5 points per game in the playoffs and i dont know if that average goes down with a healthy oakwood next week. Great season buckholts and i respect yalls passing but working in some run might not hurt in the future.

When Oakwood gets healthy?? Number 8,2, and 15 played tonight everyone of the studs for Oakwood played. Idc buckholts played a heck of a game and I am a player for the badgers and honestly think we were the better team even if we didn't win. I have Abbott beating Oakwood by 45 at half

Yes, truck, you guys were awesome. We are so very proud of all of you. What an exciting game. I think Buckholts was a surprise to all the teams they played. None of them expected you guys to be as good as you are.

David, if Oakwood beats Abbott, I won't post in sixman football talk or any district board until after the finals, but if Abbott wins, you're done posting until week 3 next year. Are you game to take the bet?

Well Im not agreeing or disagreeing with what anyone is saying... Abbott is a good team, but so is Oakwood... Both teams are going to be playing their hearts out, but it's gonna come down to which team is gonna out work the other.. I'm standing by my Oakwood till the very end.!!!. We'll see how the game goes this Friday when those boys are out on the field...

Whew! What an exciting game. I think Buckholts surprised some folks. Both teams played their hearts out. What I admire is that is was a clean game. No trash talking, just good hard play on both sides. Both teams would help the ball carrier up after tackling. Unfortunately for Buckholts, Oakwood had a few more tackles than the Badgers. No. 2, 8, and 15 for Oakwood are unbelieveable athletes. All 3 could play at the 3A level or better. If they play and cut down on the mistakes, Oakwood has a very good chance to advance. They did get a little tired chasing "those little Buckholts boys" around everywhere. With their FB/NG out, Buckholts averaged about 145 or so on defense. No exaggeration. Their (Oakwood) defense needs to play a little better. Buckholts QB threw for about 400 yds. But they have the athletes to match up with anybody. All of their starters are strong. They remind me of the great Calvert team of 2 years ago. They are probably better.
Good luck 'Wood. Proud of you Badgers!

CowboyP":1ffvr5vg said:
David, if Oakwood beats Abbott, I won't post in sixman football talk or any district board until after the finals, but if Abbott wins, you're done posting until week 3 next year. Are you game to take the bet?
When Oakwood looses, you won't hear anything from RANTala for awhile.. Remember last time he had to eat all that crow. Chocked him up for a cpl weeks anyway.

Geeshh, If Oakwood beats Abbott they beat Abbott... If Abbott beats Oakwood, then Abbott beats Oakwood... No one knows what the outcome of the game is gonna be... Can't base this game on how the teams previously played against other teams because this is a Playoff game and both teams want to win..
-No matter what I'm supporting My Oakwood Panthers!!

lilhicks13":3w07n86v said:
Geeshh, If Oakwood beats Abbott they beat Abbott... If Abbott beats Oakwood, then Abbott beats Oakwood... No one knows what the outcome of the game is gonna be... Can't base this game on how the teams previously played against other teams because this is a Playoff game and both teams want to win..
And that's the way it should be, lilhicks. Nobody has a problem with oakwood fans loyaly supporting their team in the manner that you do.

lilhicks13":qgxshk3x said:
So is people "discussing" their opinions on a "discussiuon" board offending you? Of course they don't KNOW what the outcome will be, if they did, then why play the game? People like to post predictions and discuss how they came up with those predictions. Last time I checked, that's kinda the point to having a discussion board. Oh, and I base my prediction off of past performance because basing it off of future performances would just be silly.

... no need to clarify that it's a discussion board.. Also I can't be offended by what anyones opinion is about Oakwood vs Abbott because no one knows how it's gonna play out not even the teams.. And I never said to base it off of future games, but in My Opinion the past games matter but only to an extent.. You never know what's going to happen in the Playoffs, teams get nervous and some thrive on the excitement, just gotta wait and see what happens...!

smokeyjoe53":33ktj5ic said:
lilhicks13":33ktj5ic said:
And that's the way it should be, lilhicks. Nobody has a problem with oakwood fans loyaly supporting their team in the manner that you do.

-Thank you.!!. I appreciate it

Well, all your guys were healthy, David, Oakwoodalumni. Buckholts did throw that big fade quite successfully, as a matter of fact to the tune of over 450 yards. David, it was a long way from a 45er. It was an excellent game and closer than even the final score shows. Both teams played hard and well. It was a very exciting game.

Back