Newby

OMG...I call calf rope....read through page 315 of this thing & now my head hurts & I need a drink. Oh, & that hairball picture is just nasty...WOW

bb48fan":1jxplv3d said:
OMG...I call calf rope....read through page 315 of this thing & now my head hurts & I need a drink. Oh, & that hairball picture is just nasty...WOW
Take 2 aspirin, a shot of everclear, eat a carp salad sammich and call Doc Tinkle in the morning...............

smokeyjoe53":27jxc09p said:
bb48fan":27jxc09p said:
Take 2 aspirin, a shot of everclear, eat a carp salad sammich and call Doc Tinkle in the morning...............

think I'll stick with the aspirin & everclear...carp salad sammich sounds as nasty as that pic looks

smokeyjoe53":14sk9eqc said:

Did Goob confer an MD on you too, Smokey? Or are you practicing medicine without a liscence?

bb48fan":ualo42fn said:
I have some cure-all meds that'll fix you up. You'll forget all about your woes when you see the pretty colors and dancing animals...

westexasflats":1s185g1o said:
Refill my subscription Cowboy and mix in a little of that nucleer stuff from OBK. Them durn 3 necked geeraffs is shore purdy
I'll send you some ASAP. The peyote buttons are almost ready, just got a barrel of Goob's newest everclear, and the secret ingredients are mixed. I'm waiting on a package from OBK so I can finish.
(This batch will be a liquid.)

CowboyP":31fskt1v said:
westexasflats":31fskt1v said:
Refill my subscription Cowboy and mix in a little of that nucleer stuff from OBK. Them durn 3 necked geeraffs is shore purdy
I'll send you some ASAP. The peyote buttons are almost ready, just got a barrel of Goob's newest everclear, and the secret ingredients are mixed. I'm waiting on a package from OBK so I can finish.
(This batch will be a liquid.)

Sent via UPS today......

consistency1.jpg

westexasflats":6i38wc9j said:

3 necked geeraffs? Would that be a geeraff with 3 necks or 3 nekkid geeraffs?

CowboyP":25agoc4c said:
oldfat&bald":25agoc4c said:
All I know to say is don't trust Doc WeeWee's suppositories.
The new ones are coated with ghost pepper oil to aid in placement...

I ain't sure what it's about, but OBK told me not to let Doc WeeWee administer a suppository to you if both his hands are on your shoulders.

Back