Newby

Nope I married an Okie out of Kansas by way of San Angelo.
My relatives have too much good taste to marry each other. We have to find people who don't know us.

hornkeeper12":2tvmptw7 said:
For the record, you should all be committed!
You're right there with us if you read this entire thread!
Btw, smokey ofb & I have padded rooms reserved for us in Big Springs. Do we need to get you one too? Andy's room is almost ready. We can get you next to him. :)

HTCeltics":3f9zt6aw said:
hornkeeper12":3f9zt6aw said:
How do you do the somebody says thing that has their post in a box and the comment on it?

Click the quote button (top right of any post).
Well isn't that just the neatest thing. Thanks. Always wondered how to edit a post too, just figured that one out as well. Lol

CowboyP":1tbsd6sa said:
hornkeeper12":1tbsd6sa said:
For the record, you should all be committed!
You're right there with us if you read this entire thread!
Btw, smokey ofb & I have padded rooms reserved for us in Big Springs. Do we need to get you one too? Andy's room is almost ready. We can get you next to him. :)
Yeah, read the whole thing. I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped a point or two. (Can I give those points to the Longhorns rating?) Sign me up, a padded room sounds like a great vacay spot!!!

This posting stuff is serious bidness.
You know I was thinking back to the days I used to post on here using a dialup connection. I didn't post much back then. By the time I had made one post others had 3 or 4 up.

hornkeeper12":2ms5n0fs said:
Yeah, read the whole thing. I'm pretty sure my IQ dropped a point or two. (Can I give those points to the Longhorns rating?) Sign me up, a padded room sounds like a great vacay spot!!!
We may have a new member of the family. Smokey, would you like to see if he is worthy? Be harsh. Muahahahaha

He's OK. Be warned though you are limited to only a few serious posts each day.
Our Merry Little Band of Brothers & Sister (that's for you mom) are primarily interested in meaningless drivel and bloated post counts.

smokeyjoe53":28pfr6ll said:
He's OK. Be warned though you are limited to only a few serious posts each day.
Our Merry Little Band of Brothers & Sister (that's for you mom) are primarily interested in meaningless drivel and bloated post counts.
Don't forget the insane babble.

hornkeeper12":1obdjqs5 said:
So what if you live east of Eastland, but west of West?
What would that be considered?
Oh yeah, that's right.....GOD's Country!

I'm not denying it's pretty country. But, you get a heck of a lot tougher when you live through three or four months worth of sandstorms a year.

I read the first page and the last page on these long ones, so I bow to the hard core who can take a simple question and turn it into an 8 page thread. They are going to do a bud light jingle for you guys.

oldfat&bald":1dxmjss8 said:
I'm not denying it's pretty country. But, you get a heck of a lot tougher when you live through three or four months worth of sandstorms a year.
Is that the best you got? Working is slowing you down. You need to get your priorities straight. Post first, work when the board is slow.

Back