Newby

hornkeeper12":1d0axpig said:
Have u seen the movie madagascar? Obviously zebras are black with white stripes. So referees, who are clearly the opposite of zebras (zebras are smart, and have exceptional eyesight) must be white with black stripes.
Im sad to say but yes ive seen the movie......................lol hit it right on the head with that one eugene

Dumb Laws

Alabama
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.

Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.

It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.

You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.

Masks may not be worn in public.

Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.

It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.

Arkansas
Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.

It is illegal to kill “any living creature”.
California
It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

City Council order reads: “No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash.

Elementary schools may not host poker tournaments.

Men who wear moustaches are forbidden from kissing women.

One may not use one’s own restroom if the window is open.

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Illinois
You must contact the police before entering the city in an automobile.

The English language is not to be spoken.

Ice skating at the Riverside pond during the months of June and August is prohibited.

Louisiana
Biting someone with your natural teeth is “simple assault,” while biting someone with your false teeth is “aggravated assault.

One could land in jail for up to a year for making a false promise.

It is illegal for a woman to drive a car unless her husband is waving a flag in front of it.

Texas
When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing.

No person shall throw trash from an airplane.

Drivers of city vehicles must respect all traffic rules just like the rest of us.

It is illegal to drive within an arm’s length of alcohol – including alcohol in someone else’s blood stream.

Obnoxious odors may not be emitted while in an elevator.

Owners of horses may not ride them at night without tail lights.

There were actually well-intentioned laws when passed. Like in Texas until a few years ago it was illegal to carry wirecutters in your vehicle or a running iron.

And the one about driverless vehicles going less than 60. Who would that ticket go to?

Looking forward to the Jefferson elementary poker tournament, I wonder if they will have strippers? (And no de-flowering allowed!!!)

If I remember right the wirecutter law was originally that you couldn't cary them in saddlebags. It came about shortly after barb wire became popular, cowboy's didn't like fencing off the open range & would just cut the wire & ride on through. They just never took the law off the books.

Im so glad that your NOTHING like my wife . I forgot to take the trash out and now i keep finding the bag of trash in the front seat of my truck......yeah lovin life. :)

I usually take the trash out, if I don't it would pile up. I don't mind.
My husband works 5-7 days a week 12 hr shifts.
My oldest son works (and he will be leaving soon to go to basic training in San Antonio),
my other two are in school or ball practice.

Back