Heerrree you go Doggy,
Barb_Wire__001.jpg

nice bike
For those of you
that haven't been blessed to meet her
this woman bears a striking resemblence to
Mom.
Cept,
Mom would have the good sense to straddle a Harley.
Really!

Now Doggy,
Why would you want to tell lies like that?
My hair is darker
and I'm way hotter, man I hate hot flashes!
I wish I had a Harley!!!

CowboyP":ahux6yw1 said:
I met Dogface tonight. He's a nice guy, but after seeing him I think his name gives an accurate description.
Tell me Doc, can Doggy really catch Frisbees in his mouth? Did he chase any squirrels. You know I have seen squirrels in the big oak tree in the end zone there in Hico.................

oldfat&bald":20i2sch6 said:
What happened to the "Enough Is Enough" thread ragging on Rainjack. I had a nice response prepared that I was going to add to it today.

I replied to the post and used a extremely vulgar term... I said 'yankee' and I suspect it was more than the moderator could tolerate so he deleted the thread.

smokeyjoe53":2u261blh said:
CowboyP":2u261blh said:
I met Dogface tonight. He's a nice guy, but after seeing him I think his name gives an accurate description.
Tell me Doc, can Doggy really catch Frisbees in his mouth? Did he chase any squirrels. You know I have seen squirrels in the big oak tree in the end zone there in Hico.................
We didn't have a frisbee, but I had to have my son help me hold Doggy when the squirrel showed itself.

CowboyP":17qf2e7x said:
Good Point.
So much for the not knowing.
I've met Mom, CowboyP,
and I'm fixin to meet CRSARM.
My mom had him build us some computers.

Old Bearkat":1x093tg4 said:
CowboyP":1x093tg4 said:
mae08":1x093tg4 said:
pojocrusader":1x093tg4 said:
thanks mae mental image burned
I know I'm stuck with it to and gagging as we speak!!
You know back hair gets you excited. And it wasn't wonder woman. It was a She-ra costume.

Please don't let you mind wander - it's far too small to be let out on its own
and YOU'S is HUGE?

Back