Newby

So, I was sitting in class (time management class) and we were talking about distractions. I immediately thought of doggy and blurted out "SQUIRRELS!". The instructor didn't find it amusing but apparently most of my co-workers are also ADD. Just thought I would share.

hornkeeper12":2oj6i1rb said:
So, I was sitting in class (time management class) and we were talking about distractions. I immediately thought of doggy and blurted out "SQUIRRELS!". The instructor didn't find it amusing but apparently most of my co-workers are also ADD. Just thought I would share.
Rofl! If you're instructor only knew...

CowboyP":17xeeftd said:
pojocrusader":17xeeftd said:
CowboyP":17xeeftd said:
I've tried using a friend's droid. It wasn't as user friendly as my iPhone.
In most case isnt it user error? Cowboy
Not in my case. I don't make errors.
I thought the joke was
"I thought I made a mistake once...
but I was wrong".

I live for making mistakes!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CowboyP":vkd0643q said:
hornkeeper12":vkd0643q said:
Rofl! If you're instructor only knew...
Wish I'd have been there.
That must have been hilarious!
I had breakfast today.

Have u seen the movie madagascar? Obviously zebras are black with white stripes. So referees, who are clearly the opposite of zebras (zebras are smart, and have exceptional eyesight) must be white with black stripes.

Back