Newby

smokeyjoe53":3cmrq94m said:
Hey Mom, I was just wondering(you will note that I did not say thinking because we all know that is not something I like to do on a regular basis), ya'll are pretty close to Arkansas. Do they play any sixman over there. Maybe ya'll could import a few of those barefooted, straw-chewing razorbacks to supplement your roster. I mean I understand that they might have a little difficulty with 11-man ball what with having to take their shoes off to check that they don't have too many players on the field, but they should take to sixman pretty quickly.
Just wondering..............
Just started reading this thread. Wondering if you're referring to Barry or Bear.

Quote, pg 3 ? A "nice" lady from an East Texas school took exception to the fact that Sands was ranked above her school. She went so far as to ask where the hell Sands was and what had they ever done to deserve a ranking. Way back when dirt was new, I played against Sands. I might have filled her in on a little ancient and recent history She even said she had looked at a road map looking for Sands. Ackerly is the community that Sands is in. I gave her directions from her town.
They have sand(s) all over the coast, Louisiana to Padre but no sixman. That's what make's the High Plains/Panhandle and ET equivilant to the coast.

51eleven":2hacgzkj said:
smokeyjoe53":2hacgzkj said:
Hey Mom, I was just wondering(you will note that I did not say thinking because we all know that is not something I like to do on a regular basis), ya'll are pretty close to Arkansas. Do they play any sixman over there. Maybe ya'll could import a few of those barefooted, straw-chewing razorbacks to supplement your roster. I mean I understand that they might have a little difficulty with 11-man ball what with having to take their shoes off to check that they don't have too many players on the field, but they should take to sixman pretty quickly.
Just wondering..............
Just started reading this thread. Wondering if you're referring to Barry or Bear.
Yeah, I had forgotten that ole Bear was born in Fordyce and Barry in Crossett. Either one'll work.

51eleven":1y61g3ej said:
Too late, I've already started inflating my post count for no reason. I'll read more tomorrow.

I'd suggest you wait a few days before reading any more of it. Let the loss of IQ points be a gradual process.

smokeyjoe53":2znhoehp said:
hornkeeper12":2znhoehp said:
ascerbic?
I misspelled it; acerbic................acerbic also acerb ( ) adj. Sour or bitter tasting; acid. See synonyms at bitter . Sharp or biting, as in character or expression
Imagine that.
Me,
with biting expression!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oldfat&bald":1h8dug6a said:
51eleven":1h8dug6a said:
Too late, I've already started inflating my post count for no reason. I'll read more tomorrow.

I'd suggest you wait a few days before reading any more of it. Let the loss of IQ points be a gradual process.
Read it all in one sitting. If it makes sense to you, you are insane, and therefore you will belong.

Does that mean ofb is gonna have those yucky moles with the coarse, bristly hairs growing out of them on his pate now? you know the kind Mae likes................

Back