Newby

Cowboy Dr.Tinkle P and Dr. Canine Countenance have been slacking off again............... and you know how it is when Mae gets started.................

Saw this quote and thought it applicable to this site:
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum floats to the top."

58 pages later and you have ruined my mind. I LOVE LAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE I TOLD YOU IM BROKEN. thank you COWBOY,OFB,SMOKEY, AND GRUMPY PANTS ANTAGONIST...........OOPS ALMOST FORGOT MOM THANK U FOR STARTING THIS THREAD OF LEARNING...............HAHA

better than facebook, does anyone else get tired of people trashing each other.. I mean if your gonna tell the world your secrets, at least go on Dr. Phil so i can record it...........................again another pointless post ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but hey life goes on

pojocrusader":endofow4 said:
58 pages later and you have ruined my mind. I LOVE LAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE I TOLD YOU IM BROKEN. thank you COWBOY,OFB,SMOKEY, AND GRUMPY PANTS ANTAGONIST...........OOPS ALMOST FORGOT MOM THANK U FOR STARTING THIS THREAD OF LEARNING...............HAHA

And the trail of corruption continues on.

well at least we made it to page 59............. hopefully this little thing they call the brain keeps a workin for me .. or i could end up in a REDNECK babble contest with GOOB . IS there HOPE FOR ME YET?

HOW COOL .......HEHE OR HOT WOULD IT BE TO HAVE A STARBUCKS SHOP AT YOUR SCHOOL/STADIUM. ID BE LIKE A HAMPSTER ON MOUNTAIN DEW .......................................................................GUESS THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME IF THESE ARE THE IDEAS IN MY HEAD

Work is really slowing my posting. I'm not sure what has gotten into my bosses. They think I should earn my pay. I like the way things have been. I show up to work, post & get paid. Things were great.

CowboyP":1yqsf0zo said:
Work is really slowing my posting. I'm not sure what has gotten into my bosses. They think I should earn my pay. I like the way things have been. I show up to work, post & get paid. Things were great.
Yep.
That was me too last year.

oldfat&bald":2yn2qw5e said:
pojocrusader":2yn2qw5e said:

I had nothing to do with it.
Except maybe the hottie remarks,
bloated post count,
witty yet inane banter,
countless wasted hours,
corruption,
well...
I guess some of it could be me.

Oh, but Football!!

Dogface":29srt5uy said:
oldfat&bald":29srt5uy said:
pojocrusader":29srt5uy said:

bloated post count,
witty yet inane banter,
countless wasted hours,
corruption,
well...

Oh, but Football!!
Apparenty I had nothing to do with the corruption.. Go figure..

mae08":2mlezw9h said:
Dogface":2mlezw9h said:
oldfat&bald":2mlezw9h said:
pojocrusader":2mlezw9h said:

bloated post count,
witty yet inane banter,
countless wasted hours,
corruption,
well...

Oh, but Football!!
Apparenty I had nothing to do with the corruption.. Go figure..
right, but the guy who posted 6 times in his life got mentioned.

Back