Newby

Flats if you get to the races bet a $2 quinnella box with the longshots and 2 favorites in the feature race. Cowboy will be good for it.............

smokeyjoe53":3vxe1esr said:
Flats if you get to the races bet a $2 quinnella box with the longshots and 2 favorites in the feature race. Cowboy will be good for it.............

Cowboy just put $20 in the mail, cash no checks, Smokey and i gonna split the winnin's right down the middle 60/ 40

westexasflats":2swkgtn2 said:
smokeyjoe53":2swkgtn2 said:

Cowboy just put $20 in the mail, cash no checks, Smokey and i gonna split the winnin's right down the middle 60/ 40
What about my cut of the winnings?

CowboyP":2vvljvx3 said:
westexasflats":2vvljvx3 said:
smokeyjoe53":2vvljvx3 said:

Now Cowboy think;
Helpin' out ol Smokey........$10
Helpin' out ol Flats..........$10
Seeing Smokey and Flats with their big winnin's...........Priceless

westexasflats":27wqevin said:
CowboyP":27wqevin said:
westexasflats":27wqevin said:
smokeyjoe53":27wqevin said:

Now Cowboy think;
Helpin' out ol Smokey........$10
Helpin' out ol Flats..........$10

Correction-Flats you lost focus for a minute.
Now Cowboy think;
Helpin' out ol Smokey........$8
Helpin' out ol Flats..........$12

On the way to dr to get dressing changed. I'm in the back seat with foot as high as possible. DSW has found every pothole so far......Flats, we think a lot alike........ That's skeery

Don't think I'll be doing much dancing for a while.................Not that I did before I had this done......

1000235_481150105312688_1586529681_n.jpg

Back