Newby

CowboyP":hxcsittu said:
Paint the fence lime green and the gates purple.
My kids would love that!
Actually,
I did paint one wall of each kids room
lime green
and a light purple.
Then painted the trim to match that particular color.
Since it's a school house
I was leaning toward school colors for the outside.
So...
pink is prolly out.

Q: Did you hear about the war between the Aggies and the Teasips?

A: The Aggies threw dynamite - the Teasips lit it and threw it back.

Doggy, grey is my favoritis color............Every pickup I've owned since 1968 has been grey..............That's why I suggested grey...........I would never suggest it reflected your sunshiny personality......................................

smokeyjoe53":iglejnmx said:
Doggy, grey is my favoritis color............Every pickup I've owned since 1968 has been grey..............That's why I suggested grey...........I would never suggest it reflected your sunshiny personality......................................

You do know that primer isn't really a color? Don't you?

oldfat&bald":1704irb3 said:
smokeyjoe53":1704irb3 said:

It's not???????????....................

oldfat&bald":3inosolq said:
smokeyjoe53":3inosolq said:

Don't be dogging on grey trucks.

CowboyP":1cya3ady said:
oldfat&bald":1cya3ady said:
smokeyjoe53":1cya3ady said:

If you'd warsh it, you would realize its actually a white truck.

hornkeeper12":2w2o83mj said:
CowboyP":2w2o83mj said:
oldfat&bald":2w2o83mj said:
smokeyjoe53":2w2o83mj said:

If you'd warsh it, you would realize its actually a white truck.
It's been clean twice and it was grey both times.

Back