Newby

popcorn.gif

smokeyjoe53":1z6xm1bj said:
Anybody want to come shoot some squirrels? Little rodents are digging in our yard & flower beds.........
DSW is not happy...........
Mmmmm, squirrel and dumplings does sound good right now.

smokeyjoe53":2du5v9zs said:
Anybody want to come shoot some squirrels? Little rodents are digging in our yard & flower beds.........

I'm sure there's a 9 yr old boy or two in Richland Springs with a Crosman 760 pellet gun who'd be happy to oblige.......

There might be a couple of nine year old boys in Richland Springs willing to get out ye ole deer rifle for a little out of season target practice.

Blue Bird":2a99s1ji said:
There might be a couple of nine year old boys in Richland Springs willing to get out ye ole deer rifle for a little out of season target practice.

A deer rifle on a squirrel is a little bit of overkill.....

I found the Crosman 760's work pretty well within 100 ft. and I don't ahve to worry about the bullet hitting the neighbor's houses.....

I bet we could get a lot of discussion on...
2 a days?

How is it 2 a days
when you only practice once?
And some of that is voluntary?

Hmmmmm...

Been working on the school house.
Have met 3 players so far
doing their summer workout.
They look ripped!
Some of y'all are in big trouble.
jus sayin'.

Tomorrow the fencing starts.
Oh joy, rapture, etc.

Should I put in a gate on every side?
Hmmmm...
What about painting it school colors?
Too much?

Old Bearkat":2rg35oan said:
smokeyjoe53":2rg35oan said:

I'm sure there's a 9 yr old boy or two in Richland Springs with a Crosman 760 pellet gun who'd be happy to oblige.......
They'd better have a good scope on that pellet gun. I'm a good 30 miles from Richland springs.

oldfat&bald":224ip84f said:
Never such thing as too many gates.....unless you're building them. Paint it what ever color you want. I don't live anywhere near you.
Thanks.
I was thinking the same thing!

Back