Newby

I know this is not really the place to talk about football but WOW what a game!!!!

My son gets an unsportsmanlike conduct called on him for trying to get out of a chokehold and one of our players was ejected out of the game for defending himself (a SJ player had a handhold on his jewels). Our boys have never had any calls like that before. Whew!!!

CowboyP":3sm070z2 said:
Mom, bad calls happen, but are you sure your boys didn't deserve the penalties? I mean, they were losing...
Sorry, smokey made me say it.
Win or lose when somebody has their forearm across your throat your gonna do everything possible to get air....and I don't know about the jewels, but I think I'd headbutt someone to get loose. Haha!
It really was a good game.

What's a player doing wearing diamonds and rubies and such during a football game? Is this some new fad amongst the youngsters?
He asked innocently..............

6manfootballmom":1rnzp24k said:
If Smokey told you to jump into a vat of that goop y'all call cheese would ya do it?
Never mind.....I know the answer to that.
He has actually done that. That's how his mohawk turned orange.

smokeyjoe53":1syeu9fh said:
What's a player doing wearing diamonds and rubies and such during a football game? Is this some new fad amongst the youngsters?
He asked innocently..............
It was a nice way of saying his balls, nuts, testicles
(whatever y'all call them) were in the fist of a SJ player.

It's ALL your fault, and OFB, Doggy, Cowboy and the rest.
I came to this nice and innocent and y'all
made it your mission to corrupt the newby (me).
I HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED!!!!!

6manfootballmom":3sqapkb8 said:
It's ALL your fault, and OFB, Doggy, Cowboy and the rest.
I came to this nice and innocent and y'all made it your mission to corrupt the newby (me).
I HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED!!!!!
I do regret being late to the debauchery.

smokeyjoe53":3vsqmalk said:
Well I have bloated the old post count sufficiently for this evening....time to go see Asleep at the Wheel....

That could be dangerous, make sure your cruise control is on before drifting off.......

We were at a Halloween/Costume party.
I was The Unknown Comic.
Go figure.

I thought about the Cats today.
At least they didn't leave any parts behind?

Hopefully realignment will help.

Dogface":2dq26wbo said:
We were at a Halloween/Costume party.
I thought about the Cats today.
At least they didn't leave any parts behind?

Hopefully realignment will help.

Nope, all left intact....well, one of our guys has some sore testicles.

6manfootballmom":1fqfs5f4 said:
I know this is not really the place to talk about football but WOW what a game!!!!

My son gets an unsportsmanlike conduct called on him for trying to get out of a chokehold and one of our players was ejected out of the game for defending himself (a SJ player had a handhold on his jewels). Our boys have never had any calls like that before. Whew!!!

It's always the guy that fights back that gets ejected/penalized.

Back