Newby

oldfat&bald":1plt7zfq said:
6manfootballmom":1plt7zfq said:
I know this is not really the place to talk about football but WOW what a game!!!!

My son gets an unsportsmanlike conduct called on him for trying to get out of a chokehold and one of our players was ejected out of the game for defending himself (a SJ player had a handhold on his jewels). Our boys have never had any calls like that before. Whew!!!

It's always the guy that fights back that gets ejected/penalized.
I think he learned his lesson....

smokeyjoe53":a9v0rokq said:
6manfootballmom":a9v0rokq said:
If Smokey told you to jump into a vat of that goop y'all call cheese would ya do it?
Never mind.....I know the answer to that.
He has actually done that. That's how his mohawk turned orange.
I used tortilla chips to get it off. Fortunatly, I have a friend that will eat almost anthing.

CowboyP":3r241x3w said:
This is mae's favorite pic of ofb
Why were you in the bathroom with him to even take the picture.. Wow didn't know I had to worry about my husband sneaking around with Dr. Tinkle!!

mae08":1dsh0q3x said:
CowboyP":1dsh0q3x said:
Why were you in the bathroom with him to even take the picture.. Wow didn't know I had to worry about my husband sneaking around with Dr. Tinkle!!
Mae, your twisted husband sent it to me. I was absolutely disgusted. He asked me to post it for him hoping to excite you. I did so because i consider him a friend. How do you manage to live with something that looks like that?

CowboyP":1obcioh6 said:
mae08":1obcioh6 said:
CowboyP":1obcioh6 said:
Mae, your twisted husband sent it to me. I was absolutely disgusted. He asked me to post it for him hoping to excite you. I did so because i consider him a friend. How do you manage to live with something that looks like that?
Don't lie.. I knew your friendship was a little twisted, I just didn't know it was that sick!

CowboyP":31h011ao said:
mae08":31h011ao said:
CowboyP":31h011ao said:

Since OBK made the vulgar email post in insults, he's been sending me some sick pics by PM. Has that sorry cat hacked my account and started sending you pics in my name?

This is why I quit going to the lake............

funny-gifs-the-fast-and-the-toothless.gif

Back