Newby

mae08":2aht7gj8 said:
Dang Ive been outted! Guess I better get them removed and give cowboy back his wart cream!
Dr. Tinkle's Blemish Remover and Beautification Cream has worked well for everyone except you. I'll try to make a triple strength cream for you.

6manfootballmom":rz1vd2qu said:
Oh how I wish I could unsee some things I've seen on here.

Would this help???

meh.ro4827.jpg

mae08":by38cea1 said:
Why dont you try it then?? I'm sure anything has gotta help what you have going on, I mean it couldnt get worse
I have worked hard for over 30 years in an attempt to become the world's ugliest person. Unfortunately, I have still been unable to surpass you.

You'll get there; hey you set another goal Dr.Tinkle I believe your becoming an over achiever! Slow down or they may kick you off of this thread! Maybe you should drink some more of Goob's everclear.

mae08":8o84sjwd said:
You'll get there; hey you set another goal Dr.Tinkle I believe your becoming an over achiever! Slow down or they may kick you off of this thread! Maybe you should drink some more of Goob's everclear.
Goob does make some good everclear. I'm thinking of marketing it. Dr. Tinkle's Beauty Liquid - drink enough and even Mae will look good!

smokeyjoe53":lxdcfvk0 said:
Bad things happen when Cowboy, Doggy and OFB are together and get bored:

funny-gifs-three-smart-guys-doing-something-smart.gif
HA!
I remember that day!!
Gooooood tiiiimes.

Surely that's not what caused the stones?
jus sayin'.

Back