Newby

hornkeeper12":19azg4y3 said:
smokeyjoe53":19azg4y3 said:
Doggy, you have to learn to prioritize.
Ask yourself this question each day; "What is more important, Shaping and influencing the future of our nation or posting mindless, inane drivel on sixmanfootball?"
I am confident you will make the right choice.
The nation will thank you later for choosing the latter.
With all the problems facing us, it's important to be able to laugh.
Thanks!

oldfat&bald":twek6bz3 said:
I know this is the wrong thread to talk football on, but how did Evant and Lometa do last night Olderelk?
Evant lost to Rochelle 8-56 and Lometa beat Prairie Lea 50-0. Evant and Lometa play next week. I'm pretty sure the Elks are
going to get stung again. Lometa and Rochelle are on track to meet up in week 10 for the district championship.

I had thought my cousin's kid that played for Lometa had graduated last year. I talked to my aunt last week, and he's still there. I think he graduates this year.

I was wondering what everyone was up to this thread has been getting slow lately.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!

mae08":1gj7hh07 said:
I was wondering what everyone was up to this thread has been getting slow lately.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!

I think that we have a new winner for the SmokeyJoe Living Memorial Random, Off The Wall Post Award. Now Mae, quit playing on the Internet and do some laundry.

It’s a game of psychology,

Take an anal retentive accountant. He would always opt for paper while everyone else went for tasser. Does a flopping fish out of water conjure any images?

Now Doc Tinkle would steer clear of rocks since he’s had an unpleasant recent experience… and, worried about a short circuit if he lived up to his name, he would avoid that tasser. So expect him to always choose paper.

And Fajita would pick what ever went best with PBCP and onions

Did ya'll know they hold the world championship of rock, paper, scissors each year during the World Series of Poker? I think we should charter a bus and go out for it.............

NAME:____________________
GANG NAME:______________________

1.) Little Johnny has an AK-47 with a 30 round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings can Little Johnny attempt before he has to reload?

2.) Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

3.) Rufus pimps 3 hoes. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Rufus’s $800 per day crack habit?

4.) Jerome wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounces will he need?

5.) Willie gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and $100 for a 4×4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4×4′s, how many more corvettes must he have to steal to have $900?

6.) Raoul got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

Extra credit bonus: how much more time will he get for killing the hoe that spent his money?

7.) If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3 eight ounce cans of spray paint with 20% paint free?

8.) Hector knocked up 3 girls in the gang. There are 27 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls Hector knocked up?

9.) Bernie is a lookout for the gang. Bernie has a Boa Constrictor that eats 3 small rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If Bernie makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can he feed the Boa on one week’s income?

10.) Billy steals Joe’s skateboard. As Billy skates away at 35 mph, Joe loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Joe 20 seconds to load his magnum, how far away will Billy be when he gets whacked?

Old Bearkat":37kztcvo said:
NAME:____________________
GANG NAME:______________________

1.) Little Johnny has an AK-47 with a 30 round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every 10 shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings can Little Johnny attempt before he has to reload?

2.) Jose has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and 2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his hold?

3.) Rufus pimps 3 hoes. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day must each ho turn to support Rufus’s $800 per day crack habit?

4.) Jerome wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought for $40,000 to make 20% profit. How many ounces will he need?

5.) Willie gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and $100 for a 4×4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4×4′s, how many more corvettes must he have to steal to have $900?

6.) Raoul got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his common-law wife spends $100 per month, how much money will be left when he gets out?

Extra credit bonus: how much more time will he get for killing the hoe that spent his money?

7.) If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter is 3 square feet, how many letters can be sprayed with 3 eight ounce cans of spray paint with 20% paint free?

8.) Hector knocked up 3 girls in the gang. There are 27 girls in his gang. What is the exact percentage of girls Hector knocked up?

9.) Bernie is a lookout for the gang. Bernie has a Boa Constrictor that eats 3 small rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If Bernie makes $700 a week as a lookout, how many weeks can he feed the Boa on one week’s income?

10.) Billy steals Joe’s skateboard. As Billy skates away at 35 mph, Joe loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Joe 20 seconds to load his magnum, how far away will Billy be when he gets whacked?
NAME: Lil Johnny (aka: AK)
GANG NAME: whut's it to ya!

1.) I dun tole u once B**** dat my name is lil johnny, not little johnny. U wanna find out how many times I can do a drive by? Den get my name wrong again! Oh, and I'll jest take a A+ on dis test. B*****

PopeBurford":jltxdqrv said:

Take an anal retentive accountant. He would always opt for paper while everyone else went for tasser. Does a flopping fish out of water conjure any images?

Now Doc Tinkle would steer clear of rocks since he’s had an unpleasant recent experience… and, worried about a short circuit if he lived up to his name, he would avoid that tasser. So expect him to always choose paper.

Actually, I like electricity. I've been known to grab an electric fence wire with both hands so I can watch my arms twitch. It's also really fun to touch a friend with one hand and a spark plug wire with the other. Hehehe

CowboyP":1rsrfmpu said:
PopeBurford":1rsrfmpu said:

Actually, I like electricity. I've been known to grab an electric fence wire with both hands so I can watch my arms twitch. It's also really fun to touch a friend with one hand and a spark plug wire with the other. Hehehe
And now we know why he wears a mohawk. Its the best look for hair that sticks straight up.

You know in a way that predilection for electricity explains a lot about Doc Tinkle.............Electro-shock therapy comes to mind..............

smokeyjoe53":3dqswl0c said:
You know in a way that predilection for electricity explains a lot about Doc Tinkle.............Electro-shock therapy comes to mind..............
I was upset when they outlawed it. Watching people twitch around was so much fun!

Back