Newby

CowboyP":228xfx8j said:
30 more pages? I'm not sure if we're that full of B.S.

Sorry, I'm not as eloquent as the esteemed member from the panhandle. I meant let's get this thread to 30 pages this week. But, I have no doubts, that, if we concentrate our BS real hard, we could add 30 pages to this thread this week.

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story: BS might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Old Bearkat":19fy75de said:
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
"They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story: BS might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
I beg to differ. BS has gotten me to the top and kept me there for a couple of weeks!

I'm beginning to wonder if we've gone off on so many tangents on this thread that we've about killed it. Oh, BTW, welcome to the club Mae. Don't believe them when Granger and OBK show up for the initiation rituals.

CowboyP":3i3l8i8k said:
mae08":3i3l8i8k said:
I finally got to 6-man status too!!! Woo hoo! See one more goal accomplished!
Granger is such a nice guy. He even let's wannabes like you get a 6-man fan status!
What??? Wannabes like me.. You wish you had awesomeness like mine!

oldfat&bald":3ckwmh0j said:
I'm beginning to wonder if we've gone off on so many tangents on this thread that we've about killed it. Oh, BTW, welcome to the club Mae. Don't believe them when Granger and OBK show up for the initiation rituals.
We need to rename this thread "Ramblings of the Deranged" then it'll all make sense!

Back