Newby

See what hour after unproductive hour of reading and spreading mindless drivel will do for you Mom. Be very happy you get to miss the initiation ceremony. I didn't enjoy it. Giving Granger your bank account numbers is a bad idea also.

How do you get to sixman authority status on the left? I used to think it was 500 posts.

Well, seems like all you need is 30 posts and your there.

I'm sure I'll be stirring the pot here in a little bit, last nights game/after game still has me steaming.

Just remember, you're not paranoid; they really are out to get you. Also the officials are members of the Illuminati and Granger is the head honcho of the Illuminati. It's all part of "The New Sixman Order".

Surprisingly, it wasn't the officials last night. See my post in sixman fooball talk....letting off steam. that only scratches the surface. Oh, I met Dogface last night, he's a pretty nice fella.

6manfootballmom":1glzp6mg said:
Surprisingly, it wasn't the officials last night. See my post in sixman fooball talk....letting off steam. that only scratches the surface. Oh, I met Dogface last night, he's a pretty nice fella.
That just proves that looks can be deceiving.

I thought we explained the whole
Nice thing.

She didn't really meet me.
She met my non-evil-drivelling-bloatless-twin.
I know what you guys are thinking now,
"She's hot isn't she? ISN'T SHEEEEEE?????"

Muahahahahahahaha...

Yer me faborit tesher.

Wow Mom! You go girl!!!
I read your steamy rant.
Rant and Rave all you want!
Did the pressure subside
after all that?

(Actually,
compared to some of what
we've(I've) said before
yours was pretty tame).
I'm sure you know what to do Mon.
Take some back up,
and some tape with you.

Hahaha!!! I went to Walmart today and bought all they had, I might even buy some stock in the tape company. By the way my son's leg is ok, still sore but ok. He got what he calls "dead legged", the feelings came back sometime during the night.

Dogface":2021z0i9 said:
I thought we explained the whole
Nice thing.

She didn't really meet me.
She met my non-evil-drivelling-bloatless-twin.
I know what you guys are thinking now,
"She's hot isn't she? ISN'T SHEEEEEE?????"

Muahahahahahahaha...
Ok I take back the nice, I'll let y'all fill in the blank.

Subject change.....I took my first trip out west Texas way this summer. It is beautiful there, but I missed my trees. It was actually cooler while we were there than back here in east Texas, I was surprised. On our way through Amarillo we stopped and ate at the Big Texan, yum!

Subject change:
Mom we would appreciate input and insight from the distaff side, Do you you prefer Petroleum Based Cheese Product (PBCP) on your frito pie or shredded cheese?

smokeyjoe53":1bdpk25d said:
Subject change:
Mom we would appreciate input and insight from the distaff side, Do you you prefer Petroleum Based Cheese Product (PBCP) on your frito pie or shredded cheese?
Shredded cheese hands down! That goopy stuff is for nachos.

Wait a minute.
We already got a
multipage drivel going on
about just that thang.
OK,
so I'll change my vote
to dredged posts on my FP.

(BTW, the cheese on my FP last nite
was the scrapins out of the
bottom of the crock pot.
M, M, good.)

smokeyjoe53":37i7g0cm said:
Oh mom, I had such high hopes you were a PBCP disciple.
Sorry to disappoint. We serve that stuff at our concession stand during basketball season on our nachos and frito pie. It's ok, but I like the shredded.

Back