Newby

Sorry Doggy I haven't given you the praise you so richly deserve. Keep up the mindless, count bloating, inane (my personal fave), drivel laden posts. You are truly an inspiration to slackers everywhere.

smokeyjoe53":3ufhl9tc said:
Sorry Doggy I haven't given you the praise you so richly deserve. Keep up the mindless, count bloating, inane (my personal fave), drivel laden posts. You are truly an inspiration to slackers everywhere.
Hey Smokey...didn't you forget the s in inane?

OK, I'm baaaaack. I tried to seriously talk football, but it was unsatisfying. PBCP is great! Dogface, even though you try sometimes, you're not as big of a jerk as Rainman. And all you fools eating the ghost peppers are crazy.

I couldn't really think of anything so I put an angel, but I do believe Mae West is a good thought.
Once I found the picture I liked, I searched for smaller images; it has to be no larger than 80 X 80.

smokeyjoe53":3fct7xxn said:
You do realize you have used up your serious post count for next week don't you? It's scary over on the dark side isn't it?

AND, the folks between Quitique and Turkey feel pretty frisky about their ball club.

You know, I read this thread from last page to first and it made more sense ...

Anyway, I don't believe anyone in Arkansas plays 6 man. Louisiana used to have some 6 man schools (in a private school league), but most of them have gone to that weird version called 8 man that Old Bearkat thinks is the cat's meow.

Now, for an East Texas joke ...

Guy decides to join a good, solid Bible-Believing church. First one he goes to, he meets the Pastor and asks if he can join their church.

Sure, says the Pastor, but we have a test that all new members must pass. The guy decides he'll take a stab at it. Pastor asks the question, "Where was Jesus born?" Thinks about it for awhile and says, "Nacogdoches." Sorry, that's wrong, says the Pastor, and says he can't join their church.

The guy finds another church and goes to the Pastor, asking to join. Like the first church, the Pastor tells him he must pass the one-question test, which the guy agrees to take. Again, the question is, "Where was Jesus born?" Guy thinks it through again and comes up with "Longview." Sorry, you failed and can't join our church.

At a third church, the guy goes up to the Pastor and asks if he can join his church. The Pastor welcomes him with open arms and invites him in. As they are walking into the church, the guy asks the Pastor a question, "Reverend, where was Jesus born?" The Pastor says, "Palestine." To which the guy replies, "I knew it was somewhere in East Texas."

lifegatesports":1klhvc5f said:
You know, I read this thread from last page to first and it made more sense ...

Anyway, I don't believe anyone in Arkansas plays 6 man. Louisiana used to have some 6 man schools (in a private school league), but most of them have gone to that weird version called 8 man that Old Bearkat thinks is the cat's meow.

Now, for an East Texas joke ...

Guy decides to join a good, solid Bible-Believing church. First one he goes to, he meets the Pastor and asks if he can join their church.

Sure, says the Pastor, but we have a test that all new members must pass. The guy decides he'll take a stab at it. Pastor asks the question, "Where was Jesus born?" Thinks about it for awhile and says, "Nacogdoches." Sorry, that's wrong, says the Pastor, and says he can't join their church.

The guy finds another church and goes to the Pastor, asking to join. Like the first church, the Pastor tells him he must pass the one-question test, which the guy agrees to take. Again, the question is, "Where was Jesus born?" Guy thinks it through again and comes up with "Longview." Sorry, you failed and can't join our church.

At a third church, the guy goes up to the Pastor and asks if he can join his church. The Pastor welcomes him with open arms and invites him in. As they are walking into the church, the guy asks the Pastor a question, "Reverend, where was Jesus born?" The Pastor says, "Palestine." To which the guy replies, "I knew it was somewhere in East Texas."
I like that... Some may disagree but I think East Texas is God's Country

smokeyjoe53":28ez0axf said:
Cowboy after an Aquilla loss:

45be40ce-1b33-4fef-bff8-bcc7c112faa3.gif
That's not me! It's my friend. (baby skunk lover) I'll get a pic of him later. 6'6" & he paints his head orange for Aquilla games. You can't miss us!

People claim we're a bunch of mean old farts here. That can't be true. So far, everyone has resisted the temptation to post "Can zEPHER beat Abilene Christian?" in the zEPHER FPR STATE thread.

If you believe what HookemBabe, or whatever she calls herself now, writes about me, that should be right in my wheelhouse. A chance to poke at an east Texas and a private school. I just can't do it. The zEPHER kid is just a kid enthusiastic about his team and school. He hasn't been a walking, talking rectum about it. The Abilene kids have been well spanked already. Although my evil mind has thought about it, I just can't go there.

oldfat&bald":160uggux said:
People claim we're a bunch of mean old farts here. That can't be true. So far, everyone has resisted the temptation to post "Can zEPHER beat Abilene Christian?" in the zEPHER FPR STATE thread.

Nah, just old farts.

Back