Netflixing

I usually just use this excuse, "I don't want to go" or "that sounds dumb"......... of course I'm just a curmudgeon. ................. ................

I got hooked on walking dead by netflixing. We watched 3 seasons on 1 cold weekend. I did 7 seasons of 24 in a summer, which wasnt that hard.

I like how I can watch a show when I want to on netflix. Well, kind of. I have to get my 10 year old daughter to show me how to turn it on and log into the iPad.

oldfat&bald":fxop59zz said:
I like how I can watch a show when I want to on netflix. Well, kind of. I have to get my 10 year old daughter to show me how to turn it on and log into the iPad.
Wife does it for me. Without an ipad. She/we watched ParentHood last summer.

We just finished netflixing "Deadwood" yesterday. Before that it was 'Justified'.

I was trying to list all of the series we've netflixed, but then I got depressed at how pathetic my life is and quit.

rainjacktx":y388u7ie said:
I got depressed at how pathetic my life is

It could be worse. You could be from a small, East Texas town. Deifying an aging star player from glory days past......

I better quit before I get in trouble.

:)

oldfat&bald":1phkndd7 said:
rainjacktx":1phkndd7 said:

It could be worse. You could be from a small, East Texas town. Deifying an aging star player from glory days past......

I forget, did you ever get out of trouble since you said "I Do"?????????

Old Bearkat":1ilg51t3 said:
oldfat&bald":1ilg51t3 said:
rainjacktx":1ilg51t3 said:

I forget, did you ever get out of trouble since you said "I Do"?????????

I guess I should have said, " Before I get in trouble here too."

FYI...some series on netflix don't have all the episodes...Quantum Leap is one (however Hulu does have the full series)...

Every other year I have to watch the entire series of X-Files...

ol' gus":1ji5tfnv said:
I got hooked on walking dead by netflixing. We watched 3 seasons on 1 cold weekend. I did 7 seasons of 24 in a summer, which wasnt that hard.
Did he say 24?
"Dammit Chloe...my team is better than RS!
And I'll shoot anyone who says different."

Netflix is great. When I think of Netflix, I think of buying Netflix at $19+ per share in 2008 when the stock market crashed. I was a genius. I then sold it at $25 for a whopping 30% gain in a matter of months. Whoohoo! Netflix is selling today for $334 per share and was $479 per share. I'm not sure you can describe a bigger loser.

Monkeypalm":g04ul3lm said:
My wife and daughter got me hooked on American Horror Story on Netflix. We watched season one in a day.

Too much weird stuff on that show. My daughter got us hooked on it - but I had to draw the line after the second season. It's just too freaking weird.

Leman Saunders":1j7sr2ne said:
FYI...some series on netflix don't have all the episodes...Quantum Leap is one (however Hulu does have the full series)...

Every other year I have to watch the entire series of X-Files...

We do the same thing with the Soprano's. Not on netflix - we bought the box set of each season - but we watch the entire series start to finish every tax season.

I am guessing everyone that has Netflixed has a love/hate with Netflixing. Especially after midnight when you try to convince yourself, 'ok, just one more episode and I'll go to sleep'

BTW, if you need a short (7 episodes) one, try 'Top of the Lake'. It should be there... Elizabeth Moss was great.

Back