Most Painful Injury?

6manfootballmom":tdl9ho30 said:
I agree with the shoulder (rotator cuff) injuries.
I had 3 surgeries on one shoulder within an 18 month period. Excruciating rehab!!
Is shoulder bursitis fixable with surgery?

smokeyjoe53":2nvovore said:
Try Acupuncture for the bursitis Doggy. It worked for me......
It's not me.
I'm in purty good shape.
Kinda like a greek god so...

But thanks for the tip!
Can bursitis affect a shoulder?

There needs to be some clarification from the judges. Most painful when? At the moment of injury? From time of injury to full recovery?

At the moment of injury - a paper cut on the tongue hurt worse than any injury I've suffered.

As for most painful from time of injury until full recovery - rotator cuff. Never got treatment and hurts like a sumbuck anytime I make an overhand throwing motion. I've learned to become fairly proficient at the underhanded ref football throwing motion. Maybe I should look into becoming a ref. God knows there's no eye exam.

My wife is a physical therapist and I believe she is a torture artist. She enjoys rehabbing these surgeries so she can enjoy seeing people in pain. God forbid something ever happen to me to need therapy (the physical kind)!

As I started the topic, we will say the most painful injury as it happens. When I was 14, I dislocated my shoulder and elbow at the same time. I literally think I would pass out now from the pain if it occurred again. And I also tore my hamstring during my ole running back days. I nearly wept!

Since the Doc used local I can't say the Vasectomy at time of injury...but them smashed fingers with a ripped off nail is definitely up there...

What about when a firecracker goes off
right before/when you chunk it.
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww............................

Just checking in while waiting at the pain management clinic......... Not even for me this time...... DSW has been having back pain. If we knew we were gonna live this long we'd have taken better care of ourselves.

The sound of your best friend and teammate calling your name...looking down at him you see a mangled twisted fibula...Senior season first game...

My dad playing for Bronte playing Robert lee broke two teeth leaving the roots exposed and broken nose spit was packed with gauze playing on a cold Friday night every breath across those nerves but came back in the game played the rest of the game as fullback and linebacker. The dr said he could give home something that would keep him out of the game but he refused Bronte won.

Had a kid dislocate his knee this yr, tore every ligament and meniscus. Drs told him it's a miracle he didn't severe his artery, which possibly could've led to amputation! Held the kids hand and he just kept smiling and telling me it hurt like hell.... Pretty sure I would've been screaming, kid is home onus now and hasn't been back to school yet.

I tore all the ligaments in my one including destroying my minuscus the doctor didn't know how I could walk In addition the ligaments were not repairable. Tore cartilage ended up with bone on bone Only way to be out of pain every moment total knee.

Back