Most Painful Injury?

SiXmAnMaDnEsS

11-man fan
I have always wondered what it is. And after seeing #5 from Crowell, I now believe it to be a dislocated elbow, a torn Achilles tendon, and a broken femur. Any opinions?

Having experienced a ruptured posterior tibial tendon. AC separation followed by rotator cuff repair, compound fracture of humorous, dislocated hip, & a few others including gunshot, I think the most painful is a shoulder injury.
Never mind I forgot about back surgery....... It's a tie.... They all hurt.

Torn rotator cuff, while dislocating your shoulder, that was caused by severed bicep. Very painful pitch, followed by a life-long rehab. Still throw with my elbow below my shoulder.

The instant you tear knee ligament(s) is excruciating. After a couple of minutes I guess the shock sets in and it gets bearable (relatively speaking). Then you are helped up and try to put some weight on it and just want to scream.

This is kinda like my team is better than your team only with injuries........... I've had knee, shoulder, back and ankle surgery.......recovery is longer on ankle but the shoulder rehab is torture. Knee was so long ago I don't remember...........................

smokeyjoe53":1hbqwc1r said:
This is kinda like my team is better than your team only with injuries........... I've had knee, shoulder, back and ankle surgery.......recovery is longer on ankle but the shoulder rehab is torture. Knee was so long ago I don't remember...........................
The knee was my only major injury (from snow skiing at that). Rehab taught me to HATE a stationary bike with a timer that seemed like it would never go off.

This isnt long term like the bad injuries you guys are talking about but when you get a finger nail smashed between helmets or facemasks in late November, it hurts like who'd a thunk it! Or getting a fingernail caught in a jersey and ripped off.

Back