Milford vs Strawn

I'm still on cloud 9 over this game. It has to be in the top 5 Strawn games I've ever seen if not the top 3.
I'm still a little horse from yelling Go Go! GO!, GET HIM! and Yeah Yeah Yeah! I've not got into a game like that in years. My son-in-law had never seen anyone get that excited or involved in a game. The four year old grandson at one point put his hands over his ears and looked at me like paw-paw have you lost it? (his first word was literally touchdown setting on the couch with me watching a college game when I yelled it).
Screwing up and stopped on the first possession. They scored on there first play. We tie, They score, We tie. We get down 38-32 then get a lead of 40-38 with 5 minutes left in the half. Down at the half 52-46, hanging close. Could we hang on, maybe possibly be there at the end and win by a TD, 2 points, 1 point?
Down by 13, 65-52 in the third. Ahh, if they score again before us it could be real hard to catch up and overcome. BAM! 50 unanswered points! I was a little horse. And delirious.

So...... you were a Shetland or one of those miniature horses?.......... By the way, it’s “hoArse” not horse when describing a scratchy throat condition.............

Still enjoying last Friday night while I can. I have confidence in the Hounds but highly respect Balmoreah, they're nearly all Sr. starters and played tough last year at Jerry World.

My DSW showed me a video this morning from channel 5 in FW/D about K'lani Nava. Strawn's kicker and future Aggie Marine Biologist. She will be the First Lady to ever play in a Texas Football State Championship game. She talked about her first kick. She got knocked down. To paraphrase, "well yeah, it's football".
Must be a bunch of Aggies from the 60's-70's on back rollin' over in their graves. Wimmin on campus and playing football?
You Go Girl. Kick...Well.

Then I stumbled across this.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/sports ... 9425f.html

Back