May v Crowell...East meets West...

For the ones that think the west is superior over the east here's a history lesson overall west has 25 state championships east has 22 of them pretty equal. The last 10 years east has 10 state championships to the west 7. Looks to me its pretty equal all the way around

And all star games overall east 24 wins west 22 wins. Last 10 years east 12 west 6. Crowell beat may they are the state champs may is runner up. The east isn't weak neither is the west. Crowell beat every body in the west so I quess everybody is weak in the west other then crowell. Not saying the teams in the west are weak every team can be beat. The ira wv teams can be beat and I'm sure there's teams in the east that can do it. Congrats to both Crowell and may and all the other teams that worked there tails off this year for this great game

footballnut1992":2pk5uk64 said:
And I would have liked to see this years west teams you have mentioned play Richland springs in the tyler ethridge era. It would have ended at half with the trophy going to the east

Yea just throw a TAKS test in his face or a 55 year old man. That would give the trophy to the west. Crowell won just let them have the credit bad boys of the west! Good job guys.

Congratulations to Crowell and Grandfalls Royalty for winning the Championships.
I thought May showed character and came back to narrow the margin.

I agree with kid, should have been Ira or WV. At least the game would have been closer. May was there from playing a weak schedule, true talent wins championships. Go Crowell, see you all there next year as we'll play you from Ira.

truthtrumpshype":uh8xl3kt said:
I agree with kid, should have been Ira or WV. At least the game would have been closer. May was there from playing a weak schedule, true talent wins championships. Go Crowell, see you all there next year as we'll play you from Ira.
Agreeing with the "Kid" does not lend much credence to your post.......... It may, in fact, diminish it to a comedic if not sad view.........

smokeyjoe53":3j195sjr said:
truthtrumpshype":3j195sjr said:
Agreeing with the "Kid" does not lend much credence to your post.......... It may, in fact, diminish it to a comedic if not sad view.........

Kind of like half the things you post.

True but I dont attack a team simply because I don't feel they are worthy to be on the same field as another..... That's just a wee bit childish.......

I just enjoy having my own opinion. And this is life if you can't take the talk well don't get on the site. And I understand people don't like my trash talking but oh well that's just how I am.

Caprock kid":15moe3qn said:
Yes sir Mr. Spank26 that's me.
Kid, all ur disrespecting other teams may catch up with you some day. May be funny to you until someone does a little research to find out who u are and where you are and what you look like. Just sayin, didnt take me long.

Caprock kid":1zoge3qe said:
I just enjoy having my own opinion. And this is life if you can't take the talk well don't get on the site. And I understand people don't like my trash talking but oh well that's just how I am.
Having your own opinion is fine. Disrespecting a team is BS.

Back