May v Crowell...East meets West...

This is for caprock and every other person in the west that said it would be a 45 point shut out at half. Well they played all 4 quarters may did compete. Turnovers and getting down was the only reason this game wasn't closer. May is a running team not built to score quick. They did play teams all year. I do beleave crowell beat most west teams as bad and worse then they did may. They are some very good teams from the east. The teams may played in district were very good teams as good as any team in the west. I'm not from may matter a fact they was my biggest rival back many years ago in my days. May you represented district 9 very well

Thank you I prefer trashy but classie will work you know since all the May fans that wanted to tell me how wrong I was when I picked Crowelk by 34. I felt like an in your face is appropriate.

And you can't figure out why Crowell gets a bad name? Don't ruin a State Championship by your own ignorance then. I remember a time when Moderators would of just banned your type but I guess they like the drama too

Yea but this ain't day care and or a tea party. You don't have to be nice May lost get over it and I'm not from Crowell and call me an idiot or whatever facts are May lost and Crowell had them in a choke hold the whole time.

I remember a time when Don Hardin and I had a meeting in the middle of the field after a game and we shook hands and he said "Your team played a great team and showed a lot of class in the win, that is what it's all about." This is the last comment from me about the way things have got out of hand with mouthy kids like Caprockkid..they would of been banned by the "Moderators" a long time ago for his constant disrespect for this site..I could care less what town your from Kid..I care about this site.

Do you talk smack to your friends about college or NFl football? Because that's what this is. It's not the 1940's any more no more segregation smack talk comes with the sport or any sport get over it.

Bigdog51":1ke6j9cs said:
It was a good game, the kids played hard. We all knew the caPRICK kid would have something to say

Well duh? The game was a blow out. That a away to make six man look good when the west kills the east. Should of just let Crowell and Ira play for state or WV. Would of been a better game.

Caprock what about the years Richland springs was winning all those state championship with ease where was all those over powering west teams. Crowell was a good team but so was may and other teams. Teams match up different with different teams so to say any other west team would have beat may is very stupid. If you believe that then Grandfalls is better then crowell since follet beat them and Grandfalls beat follet. My point is the west don't win every state game that's been played. There's very good teams all thru the state not just one side

I never said that but......Crowell did beat an un-defeated team and pretty bad at state. And GF woudnt beat Crowell but it would of been a better game watching WV or Ira.

And I would have liked to see this years west teams you have mentioned play Richland springs in the tyler ethridge era. It would have ended at half with the trophy going to the east

Back