May v Crowell...East meets West...

rainjacktx":3ks1jqft said:
CowboyP":3ks1jqft said:
rainjacktx":3ks1jqft said:
Definitely not related. The kid is what I would be if you removed all wit, timing and intelligence from my posts.

That's kinda like saying a drunk driver and an F1 racer might be related because they both tried to take the same turn at 90 mph.
Are you saying you and caprock would be just alike if your wife didn't tell you what to say?

My wife quit reading what I say on here a loooong time ago. This is the site that shall not be talked about in our house.
I'm still amazed that she lets you in the house.

CowboyP":192f455w said:
rainjacktx":192f455w said:
CowboyP":192f455w said:
rainjacktx":192f455w said:
Definitely not related. The kid is what I would be if you removed all wit, timing and intelligence from my posts.

That's kinda like saying a drunk driver and an F1 racer might be related because they both tried to take the same turn at 90 mph.
Are you saying you and caprock would be just alike if your wife didn't tell you what to say?

My wife quit reading what I say on here a loooong time ago. This is the site that shall not be talked about in our house.

She has had to let me in for the last month or so. I could be on borrowed time the closer I get to finishing the living room.

rainjacktx":1e1ry76k said:
CowboyP":1e1ry76k said:
CowboyP":1e1ry76k said:

She has had to let me in for the last month or so. I could be on borrowed time the closer I get to finishing the living room.

Nah, I bet like my situation, if she has put up with you this long, you're safe. Better the devil you know........

oldfat&bald":2o2iaq29 said:
smokeyjoe53":2o2iaq29 said:
I've heard a few between Brownfield and Roswell........

I'm sure the fine folks from Tokio and Plains appreciate that. Come to think of it, I kinda wonder about them.

Most of them came over from East Texas in the '30s.

You know, from places like Aquilla.

Caprock kid":2bex79cr said:
Oh no that's a wash board when your close to brownfield or it could be a Mennonite.
You got the washboard right. Everytime I hit that road west of brownfield I get a new rattle in the car............ But I'm looking forward to driving it the 26th.

rainjacktx":10q71caz said:
hornkeeper12":10q71caz said:
CowboyP":10q71caz said:
I wonder if rainjack and caprock kid are related....
Isn't EVERYBODY in west texas related?

LOL. Someone from Gordon making fun of the West Texas inbred coefficient. Gordon: we don't have a band because we're too busy playing banjos.
Well itsin a heck of a lot eezier with all em extree fangers!!!!

Back