May v Crowell...East meets West...

WildcatClassOf89":2sx82pod said:
SiXmAnMaDnEsS":2sx82pod said:
Wish the moderators would just delete Kid. Sure Rainjack is a woodPECKER head at times. But he is not disrespectful to other teams. And Cowboy, Granger, HK12, Leman, and others are always supportive. The Kid is just too dern disrespectful. You need to remember Kid, that many people who are not familiar with six man come on here to get a good look at what it's about. You are not the image I want reflected.

That's all based on which Rainjack you are referring two. Lets call the nicer one #1 and that other one #2.

"The most unpopular, dirty-playing team to ever eye-gouge their way to a ring since 6-man went to two divisions." so Rj2?

If ya send one to the ban wagon he will need a partner!!!

Is this not a strong point? I know I'm some what disrespectful but I'm not the only one on this site. And RJ I don't know what you mean by fear....are you goin to type me in to a sub 4 second depression? Any way ill do my best to keep it down with the hateful post. Y'all have a Merry Christmas!

All this love. It's not right. Not while there are still people in RS being forced to wear hockey helmets at breakfast as a public safety precaution.

popcorn.gif

Definitely not related. The kid is what I would be if you removed all wit, timing and intelligence from my posts.

That's kinda like saying a drunk driver and an F1 racer might be related because they both tried to take the same turn at 90 mph.

rainjacktx":3ixf1dbe said:
Definitely not related. The kid is what I would be if you removed all wit, timing and intelligence from my posts.

That's kinda like saying a drunk driver and an F1 racer might be related because they both tried to take the same turn at 90 mph.
Are you saying you and caprock would be just alike if your wife didn't tell you what to say?

hornkeeper12":38yuf5av said:
CowboyP":38yuf5av said:
I wonder if rainjack and caprock kid are related....
Isn't EVERYBODY in west texas related?

LOL. Someone from Gordon making fun of the West Texas inbred coefficient. Gordon: we don't have a band because we're too busy playing banjos.

CowboyP":2vhpvmfx said:
rainjacktx":2vhpvmfx said:

Are you saying you and caprock would be just alike if your wife didn't tell you what to say?

My wife quit reading what I say on here a loooong time ago. This is the site that shall not be talked about in our house.

I don't know about y'all, but I've driven through some towns all over late at night and heard the strains of banjo emanating from the ether.........you really don't feel like stopping for a snack.
Reminds me of a Tshirt my son saw while rafting in Colorado; "Paddle faster, I hear banjos".......

Back