May v Crowell...East meets West...

spank26":2shu2d1s said:
Caprock kid":2shu2d1s said:
Yes sir Mr. Spank26 that's me.
Kid, all ur disrespecting other teams may catch up with you some day. May be funny to you until someone does a little research to find out who u are and where you are and what you look like. Just sayin, didnt take me long.

Doesn't bother me add me on Facebook Quade Litz. Just like I said if you can't take it don't get on the site. And Cowboy your right I shouldn't always disrespect other teams. But I haven't said a whole lot up till now. And it my be BS to you but argue with any sports writer or reporter they do it every week.

Done with this site..just not worth the childish disrespect of the game of high school football . I remember when there was a time that there was honor and respect for BOTH teams regardless of the outcome. Small town values of six man football are what brought me home to raise a family..guess this 47 year old man is just tired of the way things have become on this once respectful site. CaprockKID..have fun in your new playground

statsman":3nbwjq3x said:
Done with this site..just not worth the childish disrespect of the game of high school football . I remember when there was a time that there was honor and respect for BOTH teams regardless of the outcome. Small town values of six man football are what brought me home to raise a family..guess this 47 year old man is just tired of the way things have become on this once respectful site. CaprockKID..have fun in your new playground

Small town values? In your town is there no stereotype for other towns? I remember as a kid going to football games and hearing nothing but how many black people we had and how we won't amount to anything because we are to dumb and a bunch of idiots. So you tell me about small town values I could care less what you think of me on this site or the things I talk about. If you really want to get to know me or understand where I come from like I said my name is Quade Litz and my email is [email protected] look forward to hearing from you.

Wish the moderators would just delete Kid. Sure Rainjack is a woodPECKER head at times. But he is not disrespectful to other teams. And Cowboy, Granger, HK12, Leman, and others are always supportive. The Kid is just too dern disrespectful. You need to remember Kid, that many people who are not familiar with six man come on here to get a good look at what it's about. You are not the image I want reflected.

It appears on this site certain people are offended by the truthful verbage being spewed from the mouths of those that are well versed in the six man world. Those who are offended may need a new gathering place.

I say give the Kid and TThype the boot. Their just fresh off the tit and aint figured out squat yet. Give credit to every team in 6 man, Bloomie and Prairie Lea, Darrouzett and all in between. We dont need children on real men and women boards........

In a democracy they have a right to speak just as you have a right to not listen. This, however, is not a democracy nor is it ruled by majority. Whatever is best for the site is the only guideline..........

People squabble and call others names...sometimes they even fight and have wars...sometimes they make up and can be friends...history tells us Japan and Germany were our enemies not too long ago...prejudice, name calling and disrespect will continue as long as we have people because some people feel hurt, betrayed, and haven't had much kindness and love in their lives...Jesus said to love even our enemies...Tis the season to lay aside our grievances and show acts of love even to those who don't deserve it...in time love heals wounds...if we do not forgive, we will not be forgiven....just saying

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":2fbck6mn said:
Wish the moderators would just delete Kid. Sure Rainjack is a woodPECKER head at times. But he is not disrespectful to other teams. And Cowboy, Granger, HK12, Leman, and others are always supportive. The Kid is just too dern disrespectful. You need to remember Kid, that many people who are not familiar with six man come on here to get a good look at what it's about. You are not the image I want reflected.

That's all based on which Rainjack you are referring two. Lets call the nicer one #1 and that other one #2.

"The most unpopular, dirty-playing team to ever eye-gouge their way to a ring since 6-man went to two divisions." so is this Rj2?

If ya send one to the ban wagon he will need a partner!!!

PopRay":2ezq6gf3 said:
People squabble and call others names...sometimes they even fight and have wars...sometimes they make up and can be friends...history tells us Japan and Germany were our enemies not too long ago...prejudice, name calling and disrespect will continue as long as we have people because some people feel hurt, betrayed, and haven't had much kindness and love in their lives...Jesus said to love even our enemies...Tis the season to lay aside our grievances and show acts of love even to those who don't deserve it...in time love heals wounds...if we do not forgive, we will not be forgiven....just saying
I love the Kid and forgive him his trespasses.............now boot 'em

Talk of banning individuals is just about as meaningful as rankings........ Neither amounts to anything....... Pop is correct but I'll take it a little farther.......... You need to love yourself before you can love others............

I think the idea of banning someone because you disagree with them is just wrong. Sure, he gets on people's nerves, and sure, he is disrespectful, but that may be his raising. Rather than to bash on him, let's show him the correct path. He did good for a while, and then he says something that we disagree with and we attack. He retaliates and things get ugly. This board is not a democracy, its a Grangerocracy, he controls the switch. So lets be confident that he will take the appropriate actions when and if he deems necessary. In the meantime, ifin ya dont like what someone says, don't throw fuel on the fire is the best solution.

He is only as powerful as you make him. Granted, the temptation is strong to reply to his ignorance and fear. But getting so upset that you decide to leave is an admission of your weakness - not his idiocy.

There is a block, or ignore function. Use it. That way you can keep reading what I write and marveling at my vastly superior writing skills.

rainjacktx":2532msnx said:
He is only as powerful as you make him. Granted, the temptation is strong to reply to his ignorance and fear. But getting so upset that you decide to leave is an admission of your weakness - not his idiocy.

There is a block, or ignore function. Use it. That way you can keep reading what I write and marveling at my vastly superior writing skills.
.....and intellect....

Back