LIVE UPDATES

CowboyP":1hccbngq said:
Cougarfan, what's your deal? You always seem angry.
I guess it is just the way I am, not trying to make anyone LOOK BAD, just voicing my opinion, I don't represent Aquilla anymore, just me. Isee the bias , not just in the posts, but from the coverage of the games......

Fox SW says 54-6 Richland Springs over Rockwall at the half.
But I'm agree with you. Is this top secret or what? There's a lot of information on this website but it seems like there are a lot of politics on here that only talk about what they want to and not how it really is. Especially on the TAPPS Topics.
Does every one on here wear PANTIES and use PINK PLASTIC TAMPONS?

Most of us were watching the game. I don't remember seeing anyone texting.
It's kind of like texting and driving, pay attention to what's happening, it's happening at a fast pace.
Then again, I don't text period.

Sam Cheat Cover 2":376rk6qc said:
Fox SW says 54-6 Richland Springs over Rockwall at the half.
But I'm agree with you. Is this top secret or what? There's a lot of information on this website but it seems like there are a lot of politics on here that only talk about what they want to and not how it really is. Especially on the TAPPS Topics.
Does every one on here wear PANTIES and use PINK PLASTIC TAMPONS?

I have no idea about the panties or tampons but RS was in a NFL/October Breast Cancer Awareness mode.
Players wearing pink socks, cheerleaders in pink t-shirts with pink pom poms. Even a pink coyote flag.
It didn't seem to distract them at all in regards to playing, I don't think. Then again, without the pink they might have ended it before the last play of the half, so to speak.
No. Everyone does not. I've never worn any kind of panties or any color or type of tampon.

Cougarfan13":1odcffcv said:
CowboyP":1odcffcv said:
Cougarfan, what's your deal? You always seem angry.
I guess it is just the way I am, not trying to make anyone LOOK BAD, just voicing my opinion, I don't represent Aquilla anymore, just me. Isee the bias , not just in the posts, but from the coverage of the games......
Sixmania covers East and West teams. Photos, broadcasts, and video clips.

Cougarfan13":3h4190de said:

Please rationally expose this "bias" you claim to see in both coverage, and posts. You won't be able to because it doesn't exist.

There are 259 teams listed in Granger's Uber Rankings. That means in any given week, there will be at least 100 games, or on a busy night upwards of 125 games. Please show me the 100 other live updates on this site that get preferential treatment over your teams' updates.

Most 6-man fans have to wait until someone calls in the final. Some teams won't have their scores reported for 24 hours, or longer. And you're whining because you can't get live updates on a D2 v. private Thursday game the second you want them.

That's not bias, scooter. That's being a spoiled little snowflake who gets triggered because she can't have what she wants when she wants it.

You haven't the mental acuity to make anyone look bad other than yourself. Now go find your safe space.

Live Updates are typically submitted by people at the games. I typically post quarter scores. I am curious how many LU you have submitted.

rainjacktx":34v7c5so said:
Please rationally expose this "bias" you claim to see in both coverage, and posts. You won't be able to because it doesn't exist.
Yeah see, you put that "rationally" condition on your request so... that pretty much terminates any explanation he may come up with. He's got this "East/West" thing pretty bad; worst case I've ever seen actually.

WV Backer":1ccaw1s8 said:
rainjacktx":1ccaw1s8 said:
Yeah see, you put that "rationally" condition on your request so... that pretty much terminates any explanation he may come up with. He's got this "East/West" thing pretty bad; worst case I've ever seen actually.

That and an overwhelming hatred of a guy that must have run off with his high school girlfriend 25 years ago. Then again, I don't know if that boy has ever had a girlfriend.....

Back