It’s that time!

just… no???? Light hearted back and fourth isn’t needed. It’s just another halftime game for Benjamin. Now we all know by now, mouthing about Benjamin on this site is the same as coming to my front door and doing it. So be ready for reality when you put the Top dogs (or mustangs) in your mouth.
Lol, he's not out here trying to offend you. Laugh it off, disagree, and move on. Don't take it so personally.

QUEEN OF HEARTS,

I apologize ahead of time if I offended you by not picking your mustangs, but I assure you I am no kid! I have years of experience and extensive six man knowledge! Maybe you missed the part where I was also an all state caliber player??

I know Benjamin has the Hayes kid and he will be tough to stop, but other than that, I believe Coach Parsley and I feel very confident we have a good gameplan set in! We only have 1 loss this year and it was against Knox City, who again no offense to you, is just much better than the Benjamin team! I also don’t think it to be wise to call this game over at halftime! I think Coach Parsley will certainly put in his subs and let you guys play into the 3rd quarter!

Good luck everyone! (Except Westbrook) ;)

QUEEN OF HEARTS,

I apologize ahead of time if I offended you by not picking your mustangs, but I assure you I am no kid! I have years of experience and extensive six man knowledge! Maybe you missed the part where I was also an all state caliber player??

I know Benjamin has the Hayes kid and he will be tough to stop, but other than that, I believe Coach Parsley and I feel very confident we have a good gameplan set in! We only have 1 loss this year and it was against Knox City, who again no offense to you, is just much better than the Benjamin team! I also don’t think it to be wise to call this game over at halftime! I think Coach Parsley will certainly put in his subs and let you guys play into the 3rd quarter!

Good luck everyone! (Except Westbrook) ;)
QUEEN OF HEARTS? 🤣

Have you no mercy? 😆🤣

All you guys out here butt hurt over ole Wesp would have never made it through the Goob years.
It’s not getting butt hurt calling out completely dumb statements. That are targeted at getting attention. Begging for it. So I’ll entertain. Nobody is butt hurt, but what will hurt is listening to me Friday night after the 20 minute affair. Stay in your lane, what Knox city did to Crowell is embarrassing, but what Benjamin will do to those kitty cats will send em running to the gym! get a grip. Totally off topic, but nobody is “all state caliber” “if coach would’ve noticed me” either you got it or you don’t. Obviously you didn’t and you still don’t. I’ll be back to wipe your tears Friday night.🤡

Zephyr over Blanket by 45
Sidney over Gustine by 45
McLean over Follett
Benjamin over Crowell
Amherst over Whitharral
Irion County over Veribest
Strawn over Gold-Berg
Paint Rock over Panther Creek

Zephyr over Blanket by 45
Sidney over Gustine by 45
McLean over Follett
Benjamin over Crowell
Amherst over Whitharral
Irion County over Veribest
Strawn over Gold-Berg
Paint Rock over Panther Creek
Mclean won't make it past half with follett they Barley beat whitedeer and don't have a chance blanket makes it closer than you think

How does that work? So rigdon takes the field by himself and plays against six Crowell players?
I guess I’m not familiar with him. Who is “Rigdon”? Is this a player on Benjamin’s team? Is he as good as Tyler Ethridge was?

MDJ, while I have to agree with you on Union Hills beating the WAY DOWN Campbell Indians, I’m afraid I can see them standing a chance against Bryson next week! The playoff run will be very short lived!

QUEEN OF HEARTS, I respect the fact that you are a loyal Benjamin fan and supporter, but I’m afraid you wouldn’t know what an all state caliber player looks like if he was in your own family! After Crowell dominates the ponies of Benjamin, I hope you come back here and apologize to all of my friends on this site!

Can’t wait for the big game tomorrow!

you must be the wesp's dad
Animated GIF

Back