Is it time for Granger to add...

Co players of their decade Steve Nunez and Victor Salazar of the Strawn Greyhounds. Also include Nelson Campbell as player and coach of the Gordon Longhorns.

Cheetah Ramirez is the most deserving. If you don’t know about The Cheetah, then you don’t know sixman football.

Here are three no-brainers:
Lyle Campbell
Mitchell Parsley
Farquar the Elder

Forgive my ignorance-who is #4 "Cowboys" player?

Vicente Ramirez won 3 consecutive state titles and his only loss was in the championship game his senior year. How is Lyle Campbell, or anyone else for that matter, more deserving than the cheetah?

BE":3usbzkxo said:
Here are three no-brainers:
Lyle Campbell
Mitchell Parsley
Farquar the Elder

Forgive my ignorance-who is #4 "Cowboys" player?
He is in the witness protection program. Why do you ask? :)

6for6":342ypbhe said:
Vicente Ramirez won 3 consecutive state titles and his only loss was in the championship game his senior year. How is Lyle Campbell, or anyone else for that matter, more deserving than the cheetah?
Fort Hancock needs to transfer out about 80 students to Valentine or Marathon so they all can get back to six man football. You heard about it hear first. Yes gasoline is cheap now too.

Texlonghorn75":10aipp5v said:
6for6":10aipp5v said:
Fort Hancock needs to transfer out about 80 students to Valentine or Marathon so they all can get back to six man football. You heard about it hear first. Yes gasoline is cheap now too.

Lol, agreed. I was actually implying if Granger could or would add a new face to his homepage since the decade is done. I was thinking add a player from the 2009-2019 seasons. I like the idea of Farquar or Parsley, being put on there. What about a player of the decade from both D1 and D2 for this past decade?
Thoughts?

Cheetah Ramirez is the most deserving. If you don’t know about The Cheetah, then you don’t know sixman football.
If he hadn't pulled his hamstring, and lost his senior year ,man what coulda been. He probably coulda ended up returning kicks/ punts in the NFL.

Back