Ira vs Crowell thoughts?

Anyone who has watched Ira, are they all run game?I ask because Crowell's defense is IMPRESSIVE multiple 4th down stops vs WV monday and several that were close to being stops. Absolutely no offense to a VERY strong WV team but that game could have looked a lot different if Crowell would have made their pats and capitalized on more turnover on downs. Saturday is suppose to be much warmer than monday was i'm going to say Crowell figures out the Ira offense and capitalizes more than they did monday. Crowell by 3 TD's but it'll only look like 2 or less if they don't make pats

cw2006":33y1o8b2 said:
Anyone who has watched Ira, are they all run game?I ask because Crowell's defense is IMPRESSIVE multiple 4th down stops vs WV monday and several that were close to being stops. Absolutely no offense to a VERY strong WV team but that game could have looked a lot different if Crowell would have made their pats and capitalized on more turnover on downs. Saturday is suppose to be much warmer than monday was i'm going to say Crowell figures out the Ira offense and capitalizes more than they did monday. Crowell by 3 TD's but it'll only look like 2 or less if they don't make pats
It also could have been different if WV would not have fumbled on first and goal from the 1 yard line about to go up 40-12. The entire game changed on that play. No offense of course

sixman1992":1inbdf0a said:
cw2006":1inbdf0a said:
It also could have been different if WV would not have fumbled on first and goal from the 1 yard line about to go up 40-12. The entire game changed on that play. No offense of course
Agreed that turnover was huge for both cats

Does anyone know what the turnover differential was in the WV Crowell game? It sounded like both teams had costly turnovers. I just wondered who had the most. When I saw Crowell play before they only missed 1 if 7 PATs. Was it just the weather?

I agree with rampage1974, about WV canceling, What a lot of people outside Crowell don't know is Crowell was on the road over half way to hermleigh when they got the call that WV cancelled, our coach called WV coach and offered to drive all the way or close to WV and play and they denied it so the Crowell bus turned around and headed back

Don't know the WV coach, but I'm pretty sure that he has enough sense to make a right decision about safety. Or, at least his superintendent does. Let's get real: No one is scared of anyone at this stage of the game. Give them a break for having some common sense. Too bad your team was already on the road. Some teams leave earlier than others. Nobody is at fault.

Don't no about enough sense because they sent there girls to a basketball tourney that Friday an the weather was worse then.. But now I guess there superintend or the coach don't gotta worry bout the weather now there in a nice warm gym

Say what you will sounds like you guys might b professors of some sort mabey y'all should be performing brain surgery or teaching grammar in college instead of trying to agrivate people who are only making fun of y'all..ha

Cw pitbull":2yotbuzn said:
Say what you will sounds like you guys might b professors of some sort mabey y'all should be performing brain surgery or teaching grammar in college instead of trying to agrivate people who are only making fun of y'all..ha

Or - and this is just a guess - you could learn to write in full words and somewhat complete sentences. Your laziness does not make me look smarter - it makes you look dumber.

Back