Ira vs Crowell thoughts?

Well i feel confident in who ever wins will play for state and win it. With that being said I'm going to pick Crowell by 6 I still believe in the monkey that jumps on Iras back.

Crowell by 12 but I'd love to see them lose after seeing them play WV. They were dirty and the least classiest team I'd ever seen. Players, coaches, and fans

SixManFan96":1txtuk9s said:
Any predictions on how that match up is going to go? The winner faces state, in your opinions, are either teams ready for that level?
We all know that both of these teams have the talent to defeat each other, I don't think that's in question. In my opinion, I think whoever is better prepared mentally and able to better handle adversity throughout the game will end up with the win. All in all it should be a heck of a game, but I'm taking Ira by 8. They don't get a lot of penalties, hardly turn the ball over and make most of their extra points.

Apparently sixman1992 you ARE the only one who thinks that!!! Both teams played their hearts out and Crowell came from way behind to win that game just like they deserved. That had to be one of the best football games I've ever seen!! Great game boys, both WV and Crowell!!!!

I was at the game and I agree, it was one of the best I've ever seen. Kids from both teams fought their hearts out.

I've seen Crowell play two games this year (the other was at Throckmorton), and I don't think they're any dirtier than anyone else. The thing they will do is hit you, and hit you hard. Sometimes that comes across as dirty play. They don't stop until the whistle blows, and sometimes that causes them to get penalties here and there.

Having sons that graduated from Ira, I'm a die hard Bulldog fan, but this one will be tough. It will be a full four quarters of tough, smash-mouth football. Crowell doesn't have anyone that can match up with Morris's speed, but I worry about the Bulldogs ability to stop Bond(?).

Being a Bulldog fan, I say Ira by 6. PAT's will be the difference.

Crowell..like I said before..Whom ever won out of WV game will be the State Champs! Crowell has a rep for smash mouth football..I was at the game last night and both teams displayed their skills..now we know why WV delayed the game twice..No running game..lol..Both teams are well rounded..Not depending on one player. The beast came out in Lex Bond and scared some fans and refs I think?! Think I'm a CW fan now..

Crowell has class.. it's called passion! I sat on their side last night. Those who hate on Crowell? Well they probably stomped your team out early this year.As they will next! Bad news Bears of sixman..love them for that! You can hate all you want..fuel for that class they got! Lol

How about those Crowell Wildcats!! I am a huge fan. I love wearing black and gold and supporting our boys!! Water Valley...man they played their hearts out!! Hope we see them again next year! Our fans like any fans get excited and yell..scream..and stomp....and we arent sorry if we offend you because we are there for one reason ..OUR TEAM!!!

Being from Paducah I know just how bad both are fans can be but I have a lot of friends from Crowell and I respect that town. Bad boys of SixMan this year good luck guys!

Caprock kid":2c5dv09k said:
Being from Paducah I know just how bad both are fans can be but I have a lot of friends from Crowell and I respect that town. Bad boys of SixMan this year good luck guys!

I have family in Paducah, do I know you?

Ira has played two really strong teams the past 2 weeks, so they are battle tested. Should be a good game. All teams at this stage of the game are truly the best teams left standing. Best of luck to all of them.

Back