I Love Obama

Dogface2":23ugwbf4 said:
topher80":23ugwbf4 said:
Jesus is the second most important figure in Islam. It's the same God, ask any Theological scholar at any university in America and they'll tell you the same thing.
Don't Muslims worship Allah and follow the teachings of Mohammed?
Hmmm...
sounds different from Christianity to me.

Allah is just a name. They know his name as Allah, but essentially worship the same Diety we do.

Hitler made his men wear belt buckles acknowledging them doing God's will. Nazi's are extremist Christians.
And to say hitler isn't a Christian is saying Osama wasn't Islamic. They did both go against they're respective religions teachings.

I have also yet to see any evidence of him being Islamic.

Really Doggie???

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It is not only used by Muslims but also is used by Arabic speaking Christians. Look it up...

The Qu'ran has sections devoted to the life of Jesus though they only consider him a prophet and not as we Christians believe that he is part of the Trinity. Once again... look it up.

I'm sure even the lowest common denominator for information, Wikipedia, would have this info.

I don't care if big O is Christian, Jewish, Islamic, agnostic, atheist, druid or Frisbeeterian. I have a strong distrust for any individual whose only ambition is to govern, has never shown any aptitude for business and does not know the meaning of work. Big O is the perfect example of a child of a welfare state.

smokeyjoe53":1cdw6x6h said:
I don't care if big O is Christian, Jewish, Islamic, agnostic, atheist, druid or Frisbeeterian. I have a strong distrust for any individual whose only ambition is to govern, has never shown any aptitude for business and does not know the meaning of work. Big O is the perfect example of a child of a welfare state.

Well at least it's not a false claim about race or religion. This is by far the best argument for someone to dislike president Obama I've seen on this board.
I personally think we got the shinier of two turds this last election. Both were not good choices. Herman Cain would have had my vote had he been the candidate. But regardless of who won, this exact argument would be waged, just a different group of people doing the smack talk. Happened with bush, happened with Clinton, will continue to happen with president Goob in 2016.

hornskeeper12, I've been a coach in the private school sector for 13 years. it's funny how you guys lambaste someone or something and are incorrect in doing that! I stated an opinion, never called anyone names, yet some of you guys can't debate or converse without doing so... again, shows me your true character!

coachpeters":d8pzipc6 said:
hornskeeper12, I've been a coach in the private school sector for 13 years. it's funny how you guys lambaste someone or something and are incorrect in doing that! I stated an opinion, never called anyone names, yet some of you guys can't debate or converse without doing so... again, shows me your true character!

I really don't care enough about arguing with an O-hole supporter to go back and look it up. One of y'all has already pulled the race card. Might have been you coach.

No worries. You have the right to support a narcissistic, communist that hates this nation and it's Constitution for the position of leader of the nation. It's still a free country. at the moment any way. I don't know how much longer that will last with folks like you out there.

coachpeters":2ztapqtu said:
Who did i call names? I simply stated my opinion. As did several people on here. Yet you keep calling me out personally. It is of my belief that Obama isn't a Christian. Because Christians don't do the things that he has done. It is also my belief that I wouldn't want you or one like you to coach my kids because your principals, based on what you've said are at the other end of the spectrum than my own. But not once did i call you or anyone else names. Except your beloved president, on a different thread.

coachpeters":2kd41vvu said:
I think President Obama is a very good president and if everyone on here were truly honest with themselves would state the real reason as to why they dislike him!

CP you are a typical liberal racist, go find a crowded field site to liberate, it aint gonna' work on us

sixmanalum":disullln said:
Dogface2":disullln said:
topher80":disullln said:
Jesus is the second most important figure in Islam. It's the same God, ask any Theological scholar at any university in America and they'll tell you the same thing.
Hmmm...

Allah is just a name.

Tell that to a Muslim holding an AK-47.
DUH.

(I prolly should'a said...BAMM!!...Ka-Pow!...or Rat-a-tat-tat!!)

Dogface2":et7l69nf said:
sixmanalum":et7l69nf said:
Dogface2":et7l69nf said:
topher80":et7l69nf said:
Hmmm...

Allah is just a name.

Tell that to a Muslim holding an AK-47.
DUH.

(I prolly should'a said...BAMM!!...Ka-Pow!...or Rat-a-tat-tat!!)[/quote

Right on Doggie........

topher80":1evkv733 said:
Really Doggie???

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It is not only used by Muslims but also is used by Arabic speaking Christians. Look it up...

The Qu'ran has sections devoted to the life of Jesus though they only consider him a prophet and not as we Christians believe that he is part of the Trinity. Once again... look it up.

I'm sure even the lowest common denominator for information, Wikipedia, would have this info.

Actually Allah is the name for the old Arab Moon god in the old Arab polytheistyic pantheon. That's why the main symbol of Islam is the Crescent Moon.

Ilam is the most intolerant religion on this planet. Since the death of the old USSR and it's militantly atheistic religion, Islam is at the root cause of ALL religious wars on this planet. Some old embers of the communist religion still flame up occasionally, mostly in South America, but everywhere else where there is active combat, Islam is there.

Back