I Love Obama

Didnt know Jimmy or Andy personally but, it is true that some of the first Commanders in Chief knew what war and freedom was and honored it. To bad the closest the idjit we have now has ever been to war was when he told Mooshell her azz looked like 2 jumbo bags of Mickey D's

OK...WAIT JUST A SECOND THERE COWBOY....

SAM HOUSTON (or MIRABEAU LAMAR or ANSON JONES or DAVID BURNET) WAS THE "the best president, of the GREATEST COUNTRY, in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD."

Well...I guess you can say they both failed...so...

that is why Polk is my pick for best President! He ran for office promising he would do 3 things if elected and promised to not run again, Annexing Texas (expanding the uS territory), reduce tariffs, and bring in an independend treasury system for the US...he did ALL 3 of these just as he promised in JUST 4 YEARS...and didn't seek re-election! Did what he promised and got out...Best President Ever!

Leman Saunders":13ut8218 said:
that is why Polk is my pick for best President! He ran for office promising he would do 3 things if elected and promised to not run again, Annexing Texas (expanding the uS territory), reduce tariffs, and bring in an independend treasury system for the US...he did ALL 3 of these just as he promised in JUST 4 YEARS...and didn't seek re-election! Did what he promised and got out...Best President Ever!
Good arguing points!

Dogface2":12q0u3kp said:
coachpeters":12q0u3kp said:
hornkeeper12, how do you know he is not a Christian?
Obama has admitted numerous times
and on tape,
that he is of Muslim faith.

I had an email once with so mant different segments on it I was freakin out.

Actually, I have heard several times him saying he is a Christian. But not a single shred of evidence where he ever admitted that he follows the teaching of islam(my brothers fiancé is actually Islamic and he's a Marine so I'd appreciate no hate speech towards that faith). I'm not trying to get a rise out of you. Just would like to know where you heard.

Emails obviously do not count because that is not a credible source.

Also, just throwing it out there, America was never a "Christian Nation", but a free nation. Built on ideals of freedom, which includes religion. The majority of early settlers were Christian, but America was not invented as a Christian nation(many of the founding fathers had renounced their faith in order to cut all ties to Britain).

Obama was sworn into office with a bible, a Christian bible.
Obama never once claimed to be Muslim.

Islam is not a violent religion guys, it's no more violet than Christianity. The teachings are close to the same! There are radicals in ever religion.

Islam- Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, ect
Christian- Adolf Hitler, King George, Joseph Kony, pastor Phelps, ect

These are examples. Please no hate speech over religions though. It is hurtful to those who have done nothing wrong.

sixmanalum":2h5x4gux said:

Islam is not a violent religion guys, it's no more violet than Christianity. The teachings are close to the same! There are radicals in ever religion.

These are examples. Please no hate speech over religions though. It is hurtful to those who have done nothing wrong.
I agree that it is hurtful........ Now if you can just get the Islamic fundamentalists to go along with your plan everything will be rosy...........

Oh and about the big O claiming Christianity..... You can say you're a chicken but until you lay a few eggs I may not completely believe you.......

sixmanalum":38ave681 said:

By being islamic you have condemed Christianity, the bible tells us not to yoke ourselves with unbelievers. Islam ignores the New Testament, no it is not even close my friend. Obama said he has EVOLED and now is fine with gay marriage, he is no Christian. Hitler was no Christian. Jesse Jackson, JFK, LBJ, Al Sharpton NO CHRISTIANS. obama calls himself an African American he aint he is a Mullato. The HELL with obama, he is a mOslim.......

Jesus is the second most important figure in Islam. It's the same God, ask any Theological scholar at any university in America and they'll tell you the same thing.

topher80":17loqb1v said:
Jesus is the second most important figure in Islam. It's the same God, ask any Theological scholar at any university in America and they'll tell you the same thing.
Don't Muslims worship Allah and follow the teachings of Mohammed?
Hmmm...
sounds different from Christianity to me.

Back